Trump does not understand Health Insurance, and hopefully

President Obama can educate him. Read it if you want. But this is what happens when an uninformed
person makes promises he cant keep. Probably no wall either. I am hoping Trump tells Ryan to stick his
Medicaid block grants where the sun does not shine.

Donald Trump is about to face a rude awakening over Obamacare

Obama is the one that doesn't understand healthcare. "If you like your Doctor you can keep him."
OH he understood perfectly! He was lying. Obamacare was to be a stepping stone to single payer. The plot has be spoiled (for now) by the election of Trump.

No I don't think he understood the ACA, just said he'd appeal it to get voters. He will probably being calling Obama for the next two years, saying what am I to do with these A holes, meaning the Republicans.:laugh2:
My "He" refers to Obama, in response to Tootall.
Oh sorry.

The point is accessibility and affordability, and the free markets throw those concerns to the well off.

Da gubmint will be part of the solution.

Somebody on the left please tell me why you keep pushing Obamacare when it has been shown to be unaffordable? Premium s up on average 25%, co- pay's six to twelve grand, medications so expensive you cannot afford them and pay the rent. Why are you pushing that?
What the article explains, is if the affordable coverage for preexisting condition continues, then the only way to do this is through a mandate for everyone to pitch in for the costs....

No I don't think he understood the ACA, just said he'd appeal it to get voters. He will probably being calling Obama for the next two years, saying what am I to do with these A holes, meaning the Republicans.:laugh2:
Grow up.

Oh your upset that you fell for a load of BS. You will get over it.

President Obama can educate him. Read it if you want. But this is what happens when an uninformed
person makes promises he cant keep. Probably no wall either. I am hoping Trump tells Ryan to stick his

I'm not going to read it, sorry. Fact is we managed without obiecare for 240 years. You think we need it, I don't. How they go about unfucking America I don't know yet and neither do you.

You may of, I really don't care about just you! Life is not about just you. If our taxes pay for the congressmen health insurance, our taxes can pay for everyone's, including that unemployed person down the street from you or next door and that disabled person on your block. :laugh2:

Thanks for the laugh.

Obama is the one that doesn't understand healthcare. "If you like your Doctor you can keep him."
OH he understood perfectly! He was lying. Obamacare was to be a stepping stone to single payer. The plot has be spoiled (for now) by the election of Trump.

That's even more funny.

Once Ginsburg blows a gasket and moves onto hell, we'll get five justices that will reverse Roberts Travesty.

That's even more funny.

Once Ginsburg blows a gasket and moves onto hell, we'll get five justices that will reverse Roberts Travesty.

That's the hope. But whadya very we get the opposite?

Somebody on the left please tell me why you keep pushing Obamacare when it has been shown to be unaffordable? Premium s up on average 25%, co- pay's six to twelve grand, medications so expensive you cannot afford them and pay the rent. Why are you pushing that?
What the article explains, is if the affordable coverage for preexisting condition continues, then the only way to do this is through a mandate for everyone to pitch in for the costs....

And funneling all that cash through the insurance companies is just coincidental, eh?

And funneling all that cash through the insurance companies is just coincidental, eh?
When you see congressmen and senators from BOTH sides of the aisle representing States where the insurance companies reside PUSHING for all of it to go through insurance companies then one can easily presume it was done for the insurance companies! :eek:

When you see congressmen and senators from BOTH sides of the aisle representing States where the insurance companies reside PUSHING for all of it to go through insurance companies then one can easily presume it was done for the insurance companies! :eek:
Which is why it should be repealed

Your first five words have discredited your intelligence completely.

What exactly does Obama know about healthcare? My premium has increased by 400% since 2011 because of Obamacare. I'm paying for women's preventative care... I'm a grown man who shouldn't have to pay for women's preventative services every month to subsidize the other gender when they're the ones receiving the services, not me. Also, why do I need to pay for children's dental care on top of the women's preventative services when I don't have children either?

Do you think it's right for people who can't afford/do not want to pay the ridiculous premiums Obamacare has brought to Americans by fining them $700 a year or 2% of their annual income on their taxes?

What exactly does Obama know about healthcare? My premium has increased by 400% since 2011 because of Obamacare. I'm paying for women's preventative care... I'm a grown man who shouldn't have to pay for women's preventative services every month to subsidize the other gender when they're the ones receiving the services, not me. Also, why do I need to pay for children's dental care on top of the women's preventative services when I don't have children either?

Do you think it's right for people who can't afford/do not want to pay the ridiculous premiums Obamacare has brought to Americans by fining them $700 a year or 2% of their annual income on their taxes?

Us women pay for mens preventive care, prostate ca, and no our plan does not have children's dental care on it. Get a different plan.

Are you even on Healthcare.gov, or just bitching about nothing. Many people who voted for Trump are on the ACA.

Educate him on 24% premium hikes? The government couldn't even get their enrollment website to work properly, and Obama is supposed to teach Trump about government healthcare?

Us women pay for mens preventive care, prostate ca, and no our plan does not have children's dental care on it. Get a different plan.

Are you even on Healthcare.gov, or just bitching about nothing. Many people who voted for Trump are on the ACA.

Because obama care tossed them off theirs..damn you stupid.

Remember the lie of the year?

Like your doctor, keep your doctor

Sure, I'll take your suggestion and go to healthcare.gov, which then refers me to the market place and then Excellus Blue Cross/Blue Shield. What is the cheapest plan offered to a unmarried man? $245.51/month, and that's a plan meant for catastrophic events only with a $7,150 deductible and max out of pocket limit.

The cheapest non-HSA qualified Bronze plan is $461.44 a month and that includes a $4,000 deductible and $7,150 out of pocket max. Give me a break, people my age have student loans that $461 is much better off going to rather than wasting it on health insurance that won't cover anything but preventative care until that deductible is met. Plans used to be around $100 a month through my employer for a single individual, that is until Obamacare came along and made the rates increase significantly.

Sure, I'll take your suggestion and go to healthcare.gov, which then refers me to the market place and then Excellus Blue Cross/Blue Shield. What is the cheapest plan offered to a unmarried man? $245.51/month, and that's a plan meant for catastrophic events only with a $7,150 deductible and max out of pocket limit.

The cheapest non-HSA qualified Bronze plan is $461.44 a month and that includes a $4,000 deductible and $7,150 out of pocket max. Give me a break, people my age have student loans that $461 is much better off going to rather than wasting it on health insurance that won't cover anything but preventative care until that deductible is met. Plans used to be around $100 a month through my employer for a single individual, that is until Obamacare came along and made the rates increase significantly.

Welcome to world of being an adult. The older you get the more it costs. That is what insurance all about. I imagine your parents had insurance on you, now you need to pay, because you should, and we do not want to pay for the uninsured who can pay what they can afford . Hopefully you won't need to use it. Who do you want to pay for your insurance? Maybe go back to your employer.

Since ACA is not going away, we either increase subsidies or it is turned into a single payer system that contains cost control.
"Will absolutely everyone be required to pay into single payer?
If they have the means. Look at the western European models as well as Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, etc.

You think Obammy knows anything about health insurance

He is right on about everything he said. Shows what you know.

Since ACA is not going away, we either increase subsidies or it is turned into a single payer system that contains cost control.
If they have the means. Look at the western European models as well as Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, etc.

If he knew what he was talking about it wouldn't have taken 17 minutes and 2500 words to answer a very simple question

If he knew what he was talking about it wouldn't have taken 17 minutes and 2500 words to answer a very simple question

Obama understands the problem, and you don't have a clue.

Forum List

Back