Trump discusses his erectile dysfunction.

Then by all means feel free to go play with yourself, Bobby.

Your obsessive fantasies about sexual practices on my part only goes to further so that…

7A1m.gif

Translation -- "We're scared shitless!"

10 months and 14 days. Just keep repeating it to yourself. Something soothing about it.

Translation. You're getting way ahead of yourself and STILL have this weird obsession of projecting the emotion of fear on to other people. Curious.

When Nikki Haley dropped out of the race yesterday, Trump's fate was sealed. He is going to lose. The only question now is will down ballot Republicans pay along with him. :)

Well, the OP author did post this in the “Political Satire” forum …
though it was not so funny to me.

The talk about everybody accusing everybody else here of being a homosexual is just tiresome — and not funny no matter who does it.

I laughed at first, but I think there’s not much political “satire” and no sense of irony at all on display here.

The candidate's vitriol, invectives and crass commentary have changed the rules of political discourse. From referencing a television host's menstrual cycle to using vulgar phrases to describe opponents to his encouragement of violence at rallies, Trump's insults have known no bounds — and have been a dominant storyline of the campaign.

Donald Trump Jr. Posts Bizarre Comment About Joe Biden's Erections​

Well, the OP author did post this in the “Political Satire” forum …
though it was not so funny to me.

The talk about everybody accusing everybody else here of being a homosexual is just tiresome — and not funny no matter who does it.

I laughed at first, but I think there’s not much political “satire” and no sense of irony at all on display here.

Sadly, this is what passes for political discourse in our country. It is why things will never improve.

We are not a Democracy, nor a Constitutional Republic. We are a corporate dictatorship, and have been for a long, long time now.
I think we are a “bourgeois democratic / capitalist” Constitutional Republic and a historically evolving “corporate dictatorship” where corporate and other big private capital exercises pervasive social and ideological control … in normal times. The U.S. of course is also the center of a great military/political financial empire trying to maintain its hegemony in a very competitive and increasingly dangerous world.

If we are not careful, we can in this pressure-cooker lose our democratic culture and traditions, destroy the checks and balances that protect individuals and political freedoms and end with an authoritarian one man dictatorship.

I meant to post it in the Health and Lifestyle section, my mistake.
Now that is funny! Touché!

Forum List

Back