Trump campaign shakes up leadership in latest sign of tumult

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
The chaos and desperation sets in, like organizing chairs on the deck of the titanic as it goes down

ETERBORO, N.J. — Donald Trump announced a shake-up of his campaign leadership Wednesday, the latest sign of tumult for his struggling White House bid less than three months from Election Day.

The Republican nominee named Stephen Bannon of the conservative Breitbart News website as chief executive officer and promoted pollster Kellyanne Conway to campaign manager. The moves signal that Trump plans to embrace his populist, outsider persona in the campaign's final stretch rather than moderate and extend a hand to more traditional Republicans.

Trump campaign shakes up leadership in latest sign of tumult :: WRAL.com

The chaos and desperation sets in, like organizing chairs on the deck of the titanic as it goes down

ETERBORO, N.J. — Donald Trump announced a shake-up of his campaign leadership Wednesday, the latest sign of tumult for his struggling White House bid less than three months from Election Day.

The Republican nominee named Stephen Bannon of the conservative Breitbart News website as chief executive officer and promoted pollster Kellyanne Conway to campaign manager. The moves signal that Trump plans to embrace his populist, outsider persona in the campaign's final stretch rather than moderate and extend a hand to more traditional Republicans.

Trump campaign shakes up leadership in latest sign of tumult :: WRAL.com

scary, guano,

VERY scary

I wonder if any other candidate has ever done that?

As long as he keeps that crazy looking bodyguard (cross tween Fargo Lerch Frankenstein and Raymonds father).

I have been curious why y'all haven't been making fun? You slipping?

Trump was heard singing, "I've gotta be meeeeeeee!"

Trump was heard singing, "I've gotta be meeeeeeee!"

I'm asking you cuz you seem to know a lot of stuff. Why is New Hampshire with its teenie weenie electoral votes such a big deal to either of them?

so Donnie is pushing his Russian campaign mgr to the sideline, but isn't sending him packing ... interesting.

so Donnie is pushing his Russian campaign mgr to the sideline, but isn't sending him packing ... interesting.
I was a paid lackey for doctors once. It didn't make me a doctor.

Forum List

Back