Trump asks to Meet Kim at DMZ border after Grassley tells Trump to stop with the personal attacks

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
well i guess that's that!

"SECURITY CONCERNS? On Monday, TRUMP told @thehill he was headed to DMZ & might meet KIM JONG UN there, but the @WhiteHouse asked @thehill not to publish because of security concerns. Fast forward a few days, & TRUMP himself tweets the very info @thehill was asked not to publish."

"After some very important meetings, including my meeting with President Xi of China, I will be leaving Japan for South Korea (with President Moon). While there, if Chairman Kim of North Korea sees this, I would meet him at the Border/DMZ just to shake his hand and say Hello(?)!" - Trump

Grassley tells Trump to avoid personal attacks: 'If somebody is stupid bite your lip'

Last edited:
  • Banned
"Trump and MBS are meeting on a high floor of the Imperial Hotel in Osaka right now. Trump calls the Saudi crown prince “a friend of mine” and says it’s an “honor” to be with him."

D-L689YU4AArpuS.jpg

meanwhile "At least seven people, including four children, killed in Saudi-led coalition strike in southern Yemen"

• Banned
Trump ignores repeated questions from reporters about Khashoggi

• Banned
"Our Marshal wonders where you are. And He wonders what you do. Are you somewhere feeling lonely? Or is someone loving you?" - M Williamson to Trump

Our beloved Pres.Trump has proven to be a magnificent ruler.

He reaches out to many leaders and is trying to make the world a better place to live.

We are soo very lucky to have him in the White House. .... :thup:

Idea:

CONFINE the "personal" part to attribution of the stupid idea then go on to demolish the "policy". The label will stick. Most Democrats have no inkling of what policy is - just that it's what they have to parrot until provided another meme.

Idea:

CONFINE the "personal" part to attribution of the stupid idea then go on to demolish the "policy". The label will stick. Most Democrats have no inkling of what policy is - just that it's what they have to parrot until provided another meme.
Oh the irony of some bloody tRumpkin says Democrats have no idea what policy is.

What's that Bible verse about motes and beams?

Our beloved Pres.Trump has proven to be a magnificent ruler.

He reaches out to many leaders and is trying to make the world a better place to live.

We are soo very lucky to have him in the White House. .... :thup:
Oh, now he's a ruler? Oh I forgot. Supreme Leader President For Life King Trump rules us all.

Please excuse my ignorance. Do I now have to pledge allegiance to Dear Leader?

Oh, now he's a ruler? Oh I forgot. Supreme Leader President For Life King Trump rules us all. Please excuse my ignorance. Do I now have to pledge allegiance to Dear Leader?
I wish our beautiful Pres.Trump could run for a 3rd or even 4th term.

Better yet, make him Emperor for Life. ... :thup:

Last edited:
Oh, now he's a ruler? Oh I forgot. Supreme Leader President For Life King Trump rules us all. Please excuse my ignorance. Do I now have to pledge allegiance to Dear Leader?

Better yet, make him our Emperor for Life. ... :thup:
I wish your Dear Leader Supreme Being Master Of All President For Life Trump will continue to stuff his yap with cheeseburgers, fries, Diet Cokes. Load up that feedbag!

Better yet, make him our Emperor for Life. ... :thup:

I fear you may have overdone it.....the little fella seems somewhat self-destructive just now!

That's what I do every time you post and my lip is almost always bleeding.

Grassley just needs to worry about helping Graham take down the corrupt Democrats and leave Trump to the style that got him elected.
The style that got him elected?

You mean depending on Russian assistance is a style?

Come on, you can't prove there was one fucking vote changed by some Russian trolls on social media and you know it. But you can rail the Russians got him elected even though your Messiah Mueller stated that no one in the Trump campaign conspired with any Russians.

But what ever helps you sleep at night you go for it, girl.

Grassley just needs to worry about helping Graham take down the corrupt Democrats and leave Trump to the style that got him elected.

Come on, you can't prove there was one fucking vote changed by some Russian trolls on social media and you know it. But you can rail the Russians got him elected even though your Messiah Mueller stated that no one in the Trump campaign conspired with any Russians.

You need to read that report little lady.

You mean by appealing to the dumbest people on Planet Earth?

Sorry to break the news, but I don't think the homeless drug addict libtardo trash living on the streets in California voted for Trump.

You need to read that report little lady.

Mueller didn't claim it, it's not in the report, and you can't quote anything in the report that Russians got Trump elected.

So put up or shut up.

Forum List

Back