Trump Allies set to buy news co to help stop liberalism !!

Report: Trump Allies Explore Buyout of OANN to Compete Against Fox News

My other thread was closed Reason

The title don’t fit the title

I included as trump allies Hannity and Lou dobbs and his other allies

Just weird that was closed

Again building a massive news empire to help focus people to stop liberalism will indeed help

Hip Hip Hooray !!

You are being redirected...

I don't disable my blockers for any site. How about something we can use that won't have a ton of BS ads and worms and such that come screaming into our systems.

Again building a massive news empire to help focus people to stop liberalism will indeed help

Hip Hip Hooray !!

What is seen before an answer is just the single url. This is not exactly honest of you. And they just as well buy OANN. Hardly anyone pays any attention to it anyway other than a small percentage. It'll keep them busy which is a good thing.

• Banned

Hip Hip Hooray !!

What is seen before an answer is just the single url. This is not exactly honest of you. And they just as well buy OANN. Hardly anyone pays any attention to it anyway other than a small percentage. It'll keep them busy which is a good thing.

Wrong

Quit lying again

That url does show this topic

Hip Hip Hooray !!

I don't disable my blockers for any site. How about something we can use that won't have a ton of BS ads and worms and such that come screaming into our systems.

The only ads at that link are the regular commercials between segments. It's basically the same as watching television.

• Banned
The massive amount of money now coming to that conservative news will make a big difference

They will help people to focus and fight liberalism quickly

Hip Hip Hooray !!

The only ads at that link are the regular commercials between segments. It's basically the same as watching television.

And it demands you to turn off your blockers. Not going to happen. Any site that demands that can just go pound sand.

• Banned
I would say with a massive amount of money they can get a lot more attention

They will focus on the massive support by the men and help men fight liberalism in the best way

Hip Hip Hooray !!

And it demands you to turn off your blockers. Not going to happen. Any site that demands that can just go pound sand.

Foolish liar

The massive amount of money will bring them to a lot more thru other means

Radio too

Massive trump rallies

A million ways to bring down the lying liberals

They will focus on the massive support by the men and help men fight liberalism in the best way

Why, and be clear why you hate liberalism and by inference millions of other American's who support liberal concepts?

as soon as Hannity milks Fox News to stop liberalism he then will flee to this site and bring his viewers with him

Same with Lou dobbs

Jeannie Piro

Waters

Mark Levine

Limbaugh will come

And all those men that votes for trump

They will have the best and strongest military in the world

Lying crooked democrats are in an all out panic seeing the majority of men increasing for trump

A total meltdown !!

Getting pretty lame when even Fox News won’t meet Trumps propaganda standards

Why, and be clear why you hate liberalism and by inference millions of other American's who support liberal concepts?

Check the age voting pattern to see a fact of life

With each age past 18 a voter becomes more and more conservative as they LEARN
Age and experience makes people learn good and bad

The direction is conservatism so it’s clear that system is better that liberalism

So that also proves conservatives smarter than liberals

And proves something else

Educators today are corrupt to the core like the media that don’t explain what the age voting pattern proves

Disgusting liars and crooks are today’s educators

That 18 yr old should be more conservative if educators would quit lying and being crooked and explain what the age voting pattern proves

And some other news facts that’s hid by the liars and crooks

Trump supporters have the highest net worth

Looking at the polls one can see this clearly

The voting for trump and Hillary
Showed trump voters had the highest incomes

But then showed they had less degrees

And then shows liberals live more in high cost cities

So trump supporters would then have the highest net worth and can afford to do a boycott of liberal companies much better than liberals can with boycotting conservative companies

So

the giant news place can then focus the boycotts correctly to bring down the crooked liberals

Yes democrats are in an out right meltdown panic !!!

Liberals with those worthless degrees with massive student debt living in high cost cities has net worth so low they cannot work boycotts at all like conservatives

Check the age voting pattern to see a fact of life

With each age past 18 a voter becomes more and more conservative as they LEARN
Age and experience makes people learn good and bad

The direction is conservatism so it’s clear that system is better that liberalism

So that also proves conservatives smarter than liberals

And proves something else

Educators today are corrupt to the core like the media that don’t explain what the age voting pattern proves

Disgusting liars and crooks are today’s educators

That 18 yr old should be more conservative if educators would quit lying and being crooked and explain what the age voting pattern proves

I'm 72 and much more intelligent than you, better educated and more in touch with reality, too That claim is proved by your claim and then inability to compose a credible expository response.

Millions, maybe. But still a 25% minority.

Gallup: Conservatives Outnumber Liberals in U.S. 36% to 25%

That maybe true. Yet the term conservative much like the term liberal varies by time and generations. Clearly trump is not a conservative, nor a liberal, he's both a demagogue and a charlatan. In my opinion trump is not supported by real conservatives (i.e. Romney, Bush I & 2, and Reagan).

Of course definitions can be debated, but I suspect with reasons that no real conservative supports the behavior of trump and his divisive rhetoric.

Forum List

Back