Trump admits to Maggie Haberman that fame drove his desire to be president...what other C-list celebs should run in 2024?

His profound need for approval and validation have long since been common knowledge.

It's illustrated in his manic self-promotion, grandiose, superlative- and hyperbole-filled speech patterns, his desperate demand for loyalty, status and adoration, and his paranoid fixation on numbers, such as crowd size, ratings and (supposed) wealth.

This is an unwell person. No news there. The mystery is how so many are willing to overlook his clear and dangerous mental health issues and adore & enable him.

well, Trump is in the Hall Of Fame already! not the president's Hall Of Fame, the WWE Wrestling Hall Of Fame!

bonus discussion:

trump

His profound need for approval and validation have long since been common knowledge.

It's illustrated in his manic self-promotion, grandiose, superlative- and hyperbole-filled speech patterns, his desperate demand for loyalty, status and adoration, and his paranoid fixation on numbers, such as crowd size, ratings and (supposed) wealth.

This is an unwell person. No news there. The mystery is how so many are willing to overlook his clear and dangerous mental health issues and adore & enable him.
trump may b c list but he will aways b number one in the minds of scared liberals

just being famous to be famous isn't worth it, you have to STAND for something!

that being said, i wish i was Mick Jagger!

Fd8dQNRXoAAl3Vf

If we go by Donnie’s “reality TV” example, I guess Kim Kardashian is going to be our first female president. At least when she brags about her business acumen, it won’t be a lie.
She also knows more about law than Killary.

Forum List

Back