Trump admits he lost the popular vote fair and square

I was dealing with two liars. I got the liars confused. You are the liar who denied being a Trump fan.

And how is it that you "know" I am a Trump supporter? Is it because I asked "So what?" in your thread bashing Trump?

Please tell us all how you "know" I am a Trump supporter.
That was chance #1. You have two more chances to apologize for pretending not to be a Trump fan. Otherwise ignored in this thread.

Oh, so you pretend to know something, lie about it, and then try to threaten me with being ignored in this thread? I think I have some free time in December. I'll try and remember to be upset about being ignored by you in this thread.

But the truth is, you have made claims you cannot substantiate in any way. Now that you have been called out on it, rather than admit you don't know, you will run away from it. Again, typical.
Your post history is public for anyone to see, and you're a Trump ass-kisser in virtually every post. Yet you continue to pretend to be some kind of neutral voice of reason. You have one more chance to admit to being a Trump ass kisser, or ignored.

List just ONE post that shows I am a Trump supporter. Just one!

Of course you won't. You will run away and pretend to ignore me. I am as honest a poster as you will find on these forums. My post history is proof of that. If I am shown to be wrong I admit it. That is far more than you have done here.

I don't give a rat's ass if you ignore me. Better posters than you have done so. But if you do that without showing one of my posts that shows I am a Trump supporter, your own credibility will, indeed your own integrity, will suffer. Not mine.

Now, will you own your lie, show your proof, or will you run away like a coward? The choice is yours.
You continue to pretend not to be a Trump supporter. Ignored at your request.

Today, Donald Trump praised Rasmussen polls as "one of the most accurate" in 2016.

Rasmussen's final poll had Hillary Clinton winning the popular vote by 2%.

If illegal aliens voting had been a factor, then Rasmussen would have shown Trump winning the popular vote instead of Hillary.
Trump deserves credit for finally admitting popular vote defeat.
Donald J. Trump on Twitter
View attachment 160321
When Grampa can't defend Trump, he goes to Google Images. LOL.
Theres nothing to defend but your delicate nature.

Trump won, the bitch lost. Yet here you are STILL whining about it.
This thread is about the popular vote, and you want to talk about the electoral college.
That's why you had to go search for a Google Image. When Grampa has no argument, he goes to Google Images.
This thread is about a lie by the OP.

Today, Donald Trump praised Rasmussen polls as "one of the most accurate" in 2016.

If illegal aliens voting had been a factor, then Rasmussen would have shown Trump winning the popular vote instead of Hillary.

Trump is now down to celebrating 46% approval.

Probably because he knows that's as good as he will ever see again.
Doubtful. He's still more popular than Hillary.
It's amazing he's above 20% considering the negative coverage he's gotten.
The public doesn't believe much of what the MSM says anymore, and 46% is a direct reflection of this fact.

I agree that the slavery supporters of the Alt Right comrades are despicable.

There was no voting fraud of any significance. Absolutely no evidence exists.

So you are a liar and Trump never said what you claim he said, here :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

You are a liar because Trump praised Rasmussens polls.

Your Alt Right comrades, blues, keep stumbling in it.

ABC/Washington Post also had Clinton winning by 4. They missed it by 1 point as did Rasmussen.

According to James Comeys testimony before the House Intelligence Committee, no election machine's were hacked by Russians. Trump won fair and square through our Constitutional Electoral College process.

Denny Heck, Democrat of Washington, asks Comey what elections apparatus Russia targeted, exactly.

Not voting machines, Comey says: “We saw no indication of that.”

We will never know. The fact is that Russia hacked DNC servers and mixed fake information along with real information. They have also hacked into state voting commission websites which gives them the potential to influence elections.

Comey says he saw no indication does not mean it did not happen. I pray that it is true and it did not happen.

No evidence exists that I am a Trump supporter either, but that didn't stop the OP. Now I am being ignored!! I will have to drown my sorrows. LMAO!

No evidence exists that I am a Trump supporter either, but that didn't stop the OP. Now I am being ignored!! I will have to drown my sorrows. LMAO!
Are you feeling sorry for yourself? Man up. We all go through it here.

Are you feeling sorry for yourself? Man up. We all go through it here.

Yeah, I am heartbroken. :banana:

And? Trump won the election. And I am not fan of the First Cheeto.
Yes. You are a fan of Trump. typing that you are not a fan of Trump won't give you credibility points.

Winterborn?????

Winterborn????

Winterborn????

Damn, this guy is sick or what?

I hear he's betting on Auburn in the Iron bowl as well!!!!!!

You can't make this shit up.

You honestly think the illegal vote didn't break for the Beast in a big way?Seriously?!

There was no illegal vote. Not at these numbers. The only people caught committing voter fraud in 2016 were Conservatives voting for Trump.

I did not want to burst anyone's bubble, but I have been known that she was Miss popularity. She had to have been popular for everyone to vote against her, just like the way how schools voted in the school's slut.. She had a very bad rep.

Forum List

Back