Trump Administration Admits Defeat on COVID-19, Surrenders as Failures

We can’t control it.
We aren’t even going to try.
You’ll have to live with it.
Have some hydroxychloroquine.

LOL Its a pandemic shit for brains. No one can control it and its useless to try. If they had a vaccine then they would have something to work with. Vaccines take years to develop.

So everyone will have to live with it around the world until there is a vaccine.

Anyone with two working brain cells can figure it out. Guess you only have one and it doesn't work.

Obama/Biden controlled H1N1 and Ebola.

I guess they were just better men.

Hahahahahahahahahaha controlled viruses......yes gods from Olympus....hahahahahahahahaha what a dork.

Yup. I'm laughing right alongside you. The dumbass thinks a virus can be controlled. Barry/Biden did a lousy job with H1N1 and Ebola which weren't in the same ballpark at the Chinese virus.

Gotta laugh at the dumbass.

You're fucked in the head, con. Only two people died in the U.S. from ebola and neither one contracted the disease here. Obama helped prevent the spread of ebola; which quickly faded from the nation's consciousness. H1N1 infected some 61 million people in the U.S. and killed about 12,500. Compare that to COVID which has infected almost 9 million cases and killed about 230,500.

I'd say you proved my point. 230,500 to 12,500. Just proves there is no cure for the Chinese virus. Ebola and H1N1 were nothing compared to it.

Thanks.

There is no vaccine or cure for ebola. It was minimized by containment. The vaccine for Swine flu took half a year to get to the public. Impeached Trump has failed on both resolutions.

But the states with Gestapo governors and face diapers and laid off employees have higher mortality rates than the states who listened to the President.

We can’t control it.

LOL Its a pandemic shit for brains. No one can control it and its useless to try. If they had a vaccine then they would have something to work with. Vaccines take years to develop.

So everyone will have to live with it around the world until there is a vaccine.

Anyone with two working brain cells can figure it out. Guess you only have one and it doesn't work.

Hahahahahahahahahaha controlled viruses......yes gods from Olympus....hahahahahahahahaha what a dork.

Yup. I'm laughing right alongside you. The dumbass thinks a virus can be controlled. Barry/Biden did a lousy job with H1N1 and Ebola which weren't in the same ballpark at the Chinese virus.

You're fucked in the head, con. Only two people died in the U.S. from ebola and neither one contracted the disease here. Obama helped prevent the spread of ebola; which quickly faded from the nation's consciousness. H1N1 infected some 61 million people in the U.S. and killed about 12,500. Compare that to COVID which has infected almost 9 million cases and killed about 230,500.

I'd say you proved my point. 230,500 to 12,500. Just proves there is no cure for the Chinese virus. Ebola and H1N1 were nothing compared to it.

Thanks.

There is no vaccine or cure for ebola. It was minimized by containment. The vaccine for Swine flu took half a year to get to the public. Impeached Trump has failed on both resolutions.

But the states with Gestapo governors and face diapers and laid off employees have higher mortality rates than the states who listened to the President.

Not currently. The latest highest rates span red and blue states.

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

Do I have to repeat all the ACTUAL mortality rates for you, yet again, with the actual statistics are do you simply want to parrot all the misinformation from your propaganda factory?

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

Do I have to repeat all the ACTUAL mortality rates for you, yet again, with the actual statistics are do you simply want to parrot all the misinformation from your propaganda factory?

And increased cases only mean more testing is occurring with people who have few or no symptoms.

It was never not going to spread until herd immunity was reached.

Lockdowns are worthless, face diapers are worthless.

Grow the fuck up and learn to live with it.
Not going to learn to live with hundreds dead every day. You will comply with lawful orders to mask.
Masks don’t filter viruses, dolt.
Doctors and the medical community think you’re a dope.

As many doctors and others of the medical community think you are the dopes.....sounds like global warming to me, are you sure your "experts" on the virus aren't really climate scientists?

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

Per capita deaths per million from yesterday...

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

We can’t control it.

Don't live in a state with a Democrat governor you will be fine.

Is that what they read over graves in Florida, Texas, Arizona, North and South Dakota, Louisiana, Kansas and Oklahoma?

The casket gets lowered and the politics gets mentioned.

Lots more caskets in Killer Cuomo's state snowflake, and in the Democrat states with global leading mortality rates. You have to actually go and look the statistics for yourself lazy because the wacko press wont show them to you.

And it's Trump throwing in the towel.

Because a virus outwitted the stable genius.

/——/ Another daily briefing from LiberalPropagandaville.

Per the CDC:

“Surgical masks also do not provide complete protection from germs and other contaminants because of the loose fit between the surface of the mask and your face.”

N95 masks:

• People with chronic respiratory, cardiac, or other medical conditions that make breathing difficult should check with their health care provider before using an N95 respirator because the N95 respirator can make it more difficult for the wearer to breathe.
  • N95 respirators are not designed for children or people with facial hair. Because a proper fit cannot be achieved on children and people with facial hair, the N95 respirator may not provide full protection.”

So there you have it. Cloth masks don’t filter viruses, and like surgical masks they are too lose fitting to even be effective.

N95 masks can work but not for children and not for men with facial hair.

So is Biden going to force every man to shave their beards and force everyone to wear N95 masks?

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

For what period? Missouri has a total of 2909 deaths and a total of 176,284 cases making their mortality rate 1.6%, among the nation's lowest. Are you wackos trying again to take single day metrics and make them into headlines to fool the lemmings? I think you arrrreee!! And North Dakota, really? 456 total deaths in 37,719 cases or a 1.2% mortality rate....1.2%!!!! And you put this on your Horrible Covid Hot Spot areas? Hahahahahahahahaha you libbers are comical.

It was never not going to spread until herd immunity was reached.

Lockdowns are worthless, face diapers are worthless.

Grow the fuck up and learn to live with it.
Not going to learn to live with hundreds dead every day. You will comply with lawful orders to mask.
It's going to end up just like any other flu once we have a vaccine.
We deal with the flu on a seasonal outbreak. It'll be the same for the China virus.
Of course, once there’s an effective vaccine.

BTW, this doofus doesn't know that the USA is actually currently tied for 53rd place in Covid deaths! Meaning that there are 52 countries with higher Covid death rates per population!

That's the great failure this shitstain and the Biden democrats are claiming!

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

For what period? Missouri has a total of 2909 deaths and a total of 176,284 cases making their mortality rate 1.6%, among the nation's lowest. Are you wackos trying again to take single day metrics and make them into headlines to fool the lemmings? I think you arrrreee!! And North Dakota, really? 456 total deaths in 37,719 cases or a 1.2% mortality rate....1.2%!!!! And you put this on your Horrible Covid Hot Spot areas? Hahahahahahahahaha you libbers are comical.

North Dakota is the new New York hotspot area.....President Trump sending hospital ships to the area, news at 11! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

By the way I also have a relative that is an engineer who helps build factories. He went to a new mask making factory, he said the workers there making the masks don’t wear masks themselves, and they had nearly all employees get the virus. So remember that when you libs are opening up your next package of masks.

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

I identified the period in my post. :eusa_doh:

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

Yes I thought I misread, even a brainless meathead liberal would not try to quote results from a single day now would they?

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

Yes I thought I misread, even a brainless meathead liberal would not try to quote results from a single day now would they?

LOL

Riiight, because in your conservative brain, a state that's a hotspot now isn't really a hotspot now since they weren't a hotspot early on. :eusa_doh:

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

We can’t control it.

Thanks.

1​
Missouri
15.48​
2​
North Dakota
10.50​
3​
South Dakota
10.17​
4​
Arkansas
4.97​
5​
Tennessee
4.54​
6​
Minnesota
3.72​
7​
Louisiana
3.66​
8​
Massachusetts
3.63​
9​
Montana
2.81​
10​
Illinois
1.89​

"For what period?"

LOL

LOL

Riiight, because in your conservative brain, a state that's a hotspot now isn't really a hotspot now since they weren't a hotspot early on. :eusa_doh:

No, because I figured an ubereducated liberal elitist like you would know its not even close to be statistically accurate.....like using the popular vote to prove one of your whiny points or something. And really, North Dakota? Hahahahahahahahaha what a weenie.

Forum List

Back