Trigger warning liberals panic over pocketknife at PTA meeting

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

TRIGGER WARNING! Liberals Panic Over Pocketknife At PTA Meeting

Liberal teachers and parents react to a man demonstrating a folded pocketknife during a PTA meeting at Rocky Point High School in Long Island, New York.

Gawd listen to some of those liberal leftist, such a bunch of cowardly ....ussies. LMFAO they act like the knife will jump from his hand and attack them. Ban those knives they're scaryeeeee.

TRIGGER WARNING! Liberals Panic Over Pocketknife At PTA Meeting

Liberal teachers and parents react to a man demonstrating a folded pocketknife during a PTA meeting at Rocky Point High School in Long Island, New York.

Gawd listen to some of those liberal leftist, such a bunch of cowardly ....ussies. LMFAO they act like the knife will jump from his hand and attack them. Ban those knives they're scaryeeeee.

We had a PTO and not a PTA. There is a difference between the two. PTO is with the teachers and PTA is with the parents.

I have much more threatening looking knives than that, about that size, mat black including the blade. Damn, just like my AR. LOL

If the butcher knife don't get 'em the crowbar will and if that don't get 'em the deer rifle will. All three are only an arm's distance away. Don't call the cops, call the coroner.

I have had a pocket knife since cub scouts. Now some paranoid ass thinks I am going to kill somebody with it.

As a matter of fact, I carried one of these on my belt in grade school.

Purpose-of-use.jpg

Forum List

Back