Transgender woman wants to be euthanized due to pain

So that's proof Canada wants people to be trannies.

Because Canada will let you kill yourself for pretty much any reason at all it seems. Even mild depression and hearing loss are acceptable reasons for Canada to kill someone.

But here is a tranny actually wanting to die over depression and constant pain and they say no?

...and no matter what, he will never ever be a woman.

A thousand years from now, someone will dig up his bones and remark "Hey look at this guy..."
how-does-anyone-think-like-this-v0-s6u7emg158ga1.jpg

So this man in Canada has a sex change and later regrets doing it. He says the state rushed him through the process and that it was not really for him. In addition to the mental torment of being sterilized and realizing he made a mistake; he has had severe physical discomfort with his fake vagina in terms of trying to keep it open as the body naturally tries to close the open wound.

So he appealed to the liberal Canadian euthanasia program to die, only, he was denied the right to die, presumably because they did not want to murder a trans person as where anyone else they would have.

And here I thought they were promoting these trans surgeries to help people from wanting to kill themselves.

:auiqs.jpg:

I think they said it was a human rights concern.

Apparently, trans are the only people with a human rights concern when it comes to euthanasia.
"human rights concern' tells us nothing. How many euthanasia requests are denied a year there? What is the process? What steps in that process did this individual go through?

What we have so far is just conjecture. Meaningless without context.

So this man in Canada has a sex change and later regrets doing it. He says the state rushed him through the process and that it was not really for him. In addition to the mental torment of being sterilized and realizing he made a mistake; he has had severe physical discomfort with his fake vagina in terms of trying to keep it open as the body naturally tries to close the open wound.

So he appealed to the liberal Canadian euthanasia program to die, only, he was denied the right to die, presumably because they did not want to murder a trans person as where anyone else they would have.

And here I thought they were promoting these trans surgeries to help people from wanting to kill themselves.

:auiqs.jpg:
Pretty ironic, isn't it?

"human rights concern' tells us nothing. How many euthanasia requests are denied a year there? What is the process? What steps in that process did this individual go through?

What we have so far is just conjecture. Meaningless without context.
To be honest, I'm not sure how Trudy and his death cult decides who lives and dies in Canada..

And I'm sure the official story is not accurate either.

An indigenous transgender woman has slammed Canada's healthcare system for rejecting her euthanasia request despite the pain she endures from a surgically-built vagina.

In social media posts, Lois Cardinal, a self-proclaimed 'sterilized First Nations post-op transsexual' said regret over her medical transition led her to apply for a lethal injection in January.

Cardinal, who lives on a native reserve near St. Paul, Alberta, posted her medical records from the request online this week to draw attention to radical gender ideology.

Her case underscores the perils of Canada's ultra-liberal healthcare system — one of the world's most permissive for both euthanasia and affirming an individual's chosen gender.

'I'm in constant discomfort and pain,' the 35-year-old told DailyMail.com.

Comment:
Yea, it sounds like a surgically built vagina would be painful.
But euthanasia seems to be drastic.
This is why minors should not be allowed to have sex change surgery.
It's a really bad idea.
View attachment 808957
Not sure whether he/she is coming or going.

To be honest, I'm not sure how Trudy and his death cult decides who lives and dies in Canada..

And I'm sure the official story is not accurate either.
Then why make BS conjecture on something that you are admitting you have no clue about? Asserting that 'presumably because they did not want to murder a trans person as where anyone else they would have' is just manufactured bullshit. It takes less than a minute to look up the standards in Canada that must be met and it is clear that he does not qualify under current law:
"Have a serious illness, disease, or disability (excluding a mental illness until March 17, 2024)"

I guess he should have applied next year if the law actually changes then. Right now he has a mental illness and mental illnesses do not qualify.

Forum List

Back