Trannie Day of Vengeance Canceled

thank god

trannyugjhgjgjkhkh.jpg
silenceofthelambstrannyjsajhahjal.jpg

I think it's funny that he wants to be called 'Ma'am.' I hate it when customer service people on the phone call me that. :lol:

"Ma'am" is generally considered to be a polite term to address a woman, but depending on the region or context, it can mean the exact opposite. It comes from the French word for "my lady" (ma dame), which in English turned into "madam" and then "ma'am" by the 1600s, according to Merriam-Webster."

That hardly applies to transgender loons who think they're women.

I was in Phoenix last week and did some shopping... and I passed by this dude in the mall wearing a mini skirt and he looked so ridiculous it made me chuckle.... then I noticed a group of school age girls that were laughing too... maybe this gender stuff is a brief fad....

I think it's funny that he wants to be called 'Ma'am.' I hate it when customer service people on the phone call me that. :lol:

That seems to be the way women are taking it these days. It's always meant to show respect. But I understand. I HATE being called "sir." My father was "sir." Hearing it means people think I'm old even though I know they're just being respectful

Forum List

Back