Top Dem and Pelosi ally suddenly resigns

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Tsk tsk, another one bites the dust!

1637200670448.png

• Longtime California Rep. Jackie Speier, who first ran for office after surviving a 1978 ambush by cult followers that killed her congressman boss, said Tuesday that she would not seek reelection.

The seven-term congresswoman’s decision to step down from a safe Democratic seat in the San Francisco Bay Area makes her the latest House Democrat to announce retirement ahead of a fraught 2022 midterm election cycle, a troubling sign for Democrats clinging to a narrow majority.

Tsk tsk, another one bites the dust!

View attachment 565492

She just wants a life. It's long overdue. We're gonna have to have a built in "assisted facility" in Congress if these people start dying in their offices.

Speirs was my rep for a bit in Cali.. WAS pretty sharp. Met her a couple times. Not so much the past decade.

oh....I thought I read Pelosi suddenly resigns.

....and that she gave back to Americans all the money she and her husband have stolen!

but no......

it was somebody else.:(

There will be many Democrats retirements.
The same thing happened in 1994.
The corrupt Democrats could not handle defeat, so they retired.

There will be many Democrats retirements.
The same thing happened in 1994.
The corrupt Democrats could not handle defeat, so they retired.
The damage is already done. Progs will be back again after the Repubs flub it while showing the flag and patriotic songs. The only good thing is that the deep state knows all of us with the social media system in place and make their current supporters pay the price also.

Another thread attacking someone for leaving Congress by the same people that claim that people serve too long and there should be term limits and all that jazz.

Partisanship is an ugly disease.

Quite a few of those old fucks should resign. If they did Congress would be empty. LOL

Quite a few of those old fucks should resign. If they did Congress would be empty. LOL
The thought of Gaetz, Boebert, Greene, Jordan or even Cortez being the young that will be leaders, is more frightening to me, than the old fogies

Care4all
Shit some of those fossils are in their 80's. Bout time they resign so we tax payers can provide the massive retirement they will draw.

Make way for younger folks both Dems, Rep's and independents. Who know. We might get a good Government for a change.

Another thread attacking someone for leaving Congress by the same people that claim that people serve too long and there should be term limits and all that jazz.

Partisanship is an ugly disease.

"Attacking"? Huh?
I'm not "attacking" I'm celebrating!! :beer:

Forum List

Back