Tonight's Democrat Debate Questions

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
We know that the Press never askes the Democrat Candidates any tough questions.
So, if you could ask a Dem candidate a debate question what would it be?
Some of mine questions would be.

Joe Biden, did you know about the illegal FISA warrants?

Bernie Sanders, if you want everyone to be equal why don't you give your $millions$ to your deadbeat supporters?

Warren, does Affirmative Action violate people's civil rights in education and employment?

Mayor Pete, do gay men and lesbians violate the privacy rights of straight men and women in our military?

Yang, why are you only offering the deadbeat Democrat Voters $1000 per month to vote for you, why not $10,000 per month?

We know that the Press never askes the Democrat Candidates any tough questions.
So, if you could ask a Dem candidate a debate question what would it be?
Some of mine questions would be.

Joe Biden, did you know about the illegal FISA warrants?

Bernie Sanders, if you want everyone to be equal why don't you give your $millions$ to your deadbeat supporters?

Warren, does Affirmative Action violate people's civil rights in education and employment?

Mayor Pete, do gay men and lesbians violate the privacy rights of straight men and women in our military?

Yang, why are you only offering the deadbeat Democrat Voters $1000 per month to vote for you, why not $10,000 per month?

I see that once again, the DNC doesn't care to have the debate broadcast on any publicly available broadcast channel, so I won't worry about it. And apparently none of them care to carry it. None of these people will be president anyway.

It’s basically the DNC conducting the debate.. it’s embarrassing

The first question should be: Why are you Democrats so fucking bat shit crazy?

What I'd like to ask:
How do you justify spending $80 million on "Beto" NOT getting ONE job in Texas,
when it would have cost less to create 50 jobs for $1 million in salary
to set up health care cooperative nonprofits in all 50 states.
How many jobs could be created with that same money?

Funny isn't it how when Trump ran, they had CNN, NBC and other hostile networks and hosts running the debates asking Trump many hostile questions.

When the Democrats have a debate, they have it on a democrat news channel hosted by democrats asking friendly questions designed to all make democrats look good.

Funny isn't it how when Trump ran, they had CNN, NBC and other hostile networks and hosts running the debates asking Trump many hostile questions.

When the Democrats have a debate, they have it on a democrat news channel hosted by democrats asking friendly questions designed to all make democrats look good.
It’s actually pretty scary that most Americans don’t call out Democrats for not answering questions from diverse Americans

upload_2020-1-14_20-5-54.jpeg

Forum List

Back