Tonights debate

Dante is going to have a hard time finding someone to debate him. He's itching for a fight and NOBODY is even entertaining getting in the ring with him.

why don't you do it?
Dante has got mad debate skillz you kidding! That's why no one has answered his call. I see people insult him and marginalize him but they won't challenge him.

Syrenn said she's gonna kick some Dante butt.. Quote :whip: Unquote

Dante has got mad debate skillz you kidding! That's why no one has answered his call. I see people insult him and marginalize him but they won't challenge him.

Syrenn said she's gonna kick some Dante butt.. Quote :whip: Unquote

syrenn says a lot of things...and as long as she can say 'butt' in a sentence she's happy:eek:

I don't remember if she said butt. The whipping icon was there tho. :)

Dante is going to have a hard time finding someone to debate him. He's itching for a fight and NOBODY is even entertaining getting in the ring with him.

why don't you do it?

The last time I tried to debate him he degenerated into talking to himself within 4 posts.

Just mention Dante's spray-on baldness covering is falling off. That'll throw him for the rest of the debate-like" conversation.

Forum List

Back