Tom Brady to join Fox Sports as broadcaster after retiring, will pay him $20M to $25M/year, which will make him highest-paid TV sports analyst ever

I don't think his going into broadcasting is really big news. It's hard to imagine the guy who is, arguably, the greatest quarterback in the history of the game not going into broadcasting. The only question would've been where he'd end up...

I'm sure he can retire comfortably and live off the millions that he and his wife have already banked. He needs no line of employment for money. Anything he chooses to do can and should be simply because that's how he wants to spend his time.

• Banned
If the rich saw how the poor live in America, there would be more compassion. If the poor saw how the rich live in America, there would be more rage.

If the rich saw how the poor live in America, there would be more compassion. If the poor saw how the rich live in America, there would be more rage.
Sports and entertainment on TV have become like a pig who is on perma gorge with a do as I say and not as I do attitude.

Having the GOAT as a analyst is 87% better than some networks that are trying to stick females into that role.....The last thing most men want to hear while watching football is a damn woman unless it one in the house or at Hooters saying "here's your beer honey". ;)

That's why Danica Patrick was so scorned as a announcer, FOX played it off like she was just temporary but the backlash is what really did her in. NASCAR fans despise her.

Danica Patrick was always an artificial construct, put in the drivers seat because of her looks and gender. Phonies like that won't be popular. If Tom Brady is announcing, I'll probably hit the mute button. I've seen enough of him, as well as refs blocking defenders when his offense turns the ball over.

Forum List

Back