Tom Barrack, chaired Trump’s 2017 inauguration , arrested for unlawfully influencing the foreign policy of Trump's administration in favor of the UAE

he's a bad dude, he's a bottom-feeding scum-sucker whose interests have no alignment with those of the American people

but enough about Donald!

Manafort once confided in Barrack that he "really needs to get to Trump"...shortly after that, Trump hired Manafort...shortly after that, Manafort started giving polling data to Kilimnik

i remember this footnote from "Fire & Fury", but forgot the rest of the details

Tom Barrack, chaired Trump’s 2017 inauguration , arrested for unlawfully influencing the foreign policy of Trump's administration in favor of the UAE​

DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH. Just another desperate, frivolous lawsuit thrown by the Left at anyone they can at all find connected to Trump trying to destroy his political chances.

Put simply: the continued efforts by the far left to fix another election charging people for things they have done themselves a thousand times.

another criminal around Trump. he is Lebanese, so he is of Arab descent, helping the country of United Arab Emirates

~~~~~~

Trump ally Tom Barrack Acquitted of foreign agent charges

Another FBI/Stasi Maoist Democrat conspiracy put to bed as a lie.

Last edited:
The Trump crime organization.
LOL

Manafort once confided in Barrack that he "really needs to get to Trump"...shortly after that, Trump hired Manafort...shortly after that, Manafort started giving polling data to Kilimnik

i remember this footnote from "Fire & Fury", but forgot the rest of the details
Meanwhile, Tony Podesta also dealing with Kilimnik and the Ukraine was allowed to disappear for a few years while the heat was focused on Manafort.

**********​
**********​
**********​

Forum List

Back