Today’s Muslim Outreach: Terror-Linked Muslim Umbrella Group Brings Hundreds to DC to Lobby Congress

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Now take a look at this pic. I was just in DC and I’ve seen less security and fences in military bases that contain nuclear weapons. John Q Citizen can’t get within a stones throw of the US Capitol. But Terrorists obviously can!

1656669781589.png

Now take a look at this pic. I was just in DC and I’ve seen less security and fences in military bases that contain nuclear weapons. John Q Citizen can’t get within a stones throw of the US Capitol. But Terrorists obviously can!

View attachment 664626

Well Adam Kinzinger and all the wailers on Twitter thinks it's the Christians who are the real Taliban. So there's that....

View attachment 664626

View attachment 664626

Horowitz' life is about hatemongering.

Horowitz' life is about hatemongering.

So Horowitz is hatemongering.....

But it was probably awesome that Christian Taliban trended for hours yesterday on Twitter right?

Because clearly we are the people beheading, setting people on fire, etc

View attachment 664626

Look at all those people that do not look like you, that must scare the shit out of you

So Horowitz is hatemongering.....

But it was probably awesome that Christian Taliban trended for hours yesterday on Twitter right?

Because clearly we are the people beheading, setting people on fire, etc

Christian Taliban are often Dominionists or some other Scofield perversion of scripture.

ISIS are not Muslims committing crimes because of their religion?

Just as the Westboro Baptist folks were Christians committing crimes because of their religion, but most people are smart enough not to blame an entire religion on the actions of a few.

But sadly you do not fall in that group

You are speaking of ISIS.. not "Muslims".

"Muslims" is not what was trending yesterday. "Taliban" was trending. Specifically "Christian Taliban".

So please explain how any Christians in America are like this:

In 2015, Amnesty International reported that the Taliban committed mass murder and gang rape of Afghan civilians in Kunduz.[18] Taliban fighters killed and raped female relatives of police commanders and soldiers as well as midwives.[18] One female human rights activist described the situation in the following manner:[18]

"When the Taliban asserted their control over Kunduz, they claimed to be bringing law and order and Shari'a to the city. But everything they've done has violated both. I don't know who can rescue us from this situation."
In 2015 in Kunduz, Taliban death squads used a hit list of civilians – "activists, journalists and civil servants", carried out house-to-house searches and killed them. Taliban forces entered the house of a wounded woman and shot her fatally in the head.[4]

Just as the Westboro Baptist folks were Christians committing crimes because of their religion, but most people are smart enough not to blame an entire religion on the actions of a few.

But sadly you do not fall in that group

Westboro Baptists are disgusting. But even THEY did not abduct civilians, kill them, rape them, and use them as human shields.

This rhetoric is ridiculous...and dangerous, frankly.

Forum List

Back