Today in Social Media Censorship

They censored the virus was manmade in order to sway the election. Now it’s a cheap cure that Big Pharma would cut into their record profits like ivermectin does.

Under the rubric of “misinformation” YouTube SS are censoring actual information from actual doctors and scientists, and real studies a lot of which have been peer reviewed.

YouTube’s verboten list:
They censored Trump from making the unproven assertion the virus was manmade and loosed on us by Jina in response to him manly confrontation of them. Unfortunately his posing and lying detracted from a more timely investigation.

Why do you keep bringing-up that has been?
the only has been, would be you....enjoy your TRUMP orgasm

Trump rendered his opinions and opinions is what got removed. Not deliberate misstatement of facts like sky is purple but rather opinions like the sky color is pretty
Yeah, I don’t think so. The idea of an opinion has gotten so distorted it drives me crazy.

When Trump says the election was stolen, that’s not a statement of opinion. It’s a belief in a factual event.

The question is not do YouTube, Facebook and Twitter have the right say who can post what on there site they do the question is do they apply their so called community standards which they use to decide who can post what equally and fairly. The objective person can see they don’t.

Thread summary:

Kook conspiracy losers are whining that their kook conspiracy psuedoscience is getting laughed out of the room.

Losers, you are free to babble your murderous pseudoscience in your own forums. The normal moral people are not obligated to let you repeat it on their platform.
Would that be like the "kook conspiracy psuedoscience" of "Trump and 'The Russians' "colluded" to steal the election from Rightful Winner SHillary Clinton." we endured for four+ years while the Leftist Loonies disrupted useful progress in our nation ???

Interesting how the First Amendment of "Freedom of Speech and Expransion" can only apply in one direction, and that has to be towards the delusions and disinformation of the Leftist Loonies. As if History hasn't all ready shown us that a trademark of Fascists and Totalitarians is to start with the constrain and channel of "speak" towards a narrow avenue and focus, which only conforms to their delusional ideologies and agendas.

At least we "losers" let you IDIOTs babble your ignorance and distortions and aren't out to silence your freedom of speech and expression, rather use it as a device to show how stupid and/or danger you can be.

Get back to us when you carry your own weight in society and aren't expecting other productive citizens to support your worthless skin.
You and your kind are worthless moochers. Us on the correct side of life can see what the wrongers do and reject it.

They censored the virus was manmade in order to sway the election. Now it’s a cheap cure that Big Pharma would cut into their record profits like ivermectin does.

Under the rubric of “misinformation” YouTube SS are censoring actual information from actual doctors and scientists, and real studies a lot of which have been peer reviewed.

YouTube’s verboten list:
They censored Trump from making the unproven assertion the virus was manmade and loosed on us by Jina in response to him manly confrontation of them. Unfortunately his posing and lying detracted from a more timely investigation.

Why do you keep bringing-up that has been?

Trump said it would be gone by April and advised using bleach.

Weren’t you crybabies supposed to create your own social media platform by now? What ever happened to that?

After all your bashing of higher education, did you find out the you guys aren’t smart enough to put something together? That’s unfortunate.

Trump rendered his opinions and opinions is what got removed. Not deliberate misstatement of facts like sky is purple but rather opinions like the sky color is pretty
Yeah, I don’t think so. The idea of an opinion has gotten so distorted it drives me crazy.

When Trump says the election was stolen, that’s not a statement of opinion. It’s a belief in a factual event.
No it’s his opinion that it was.
If he stated he Is Still President then that is a lie. The fact that he is not President and considers that dubious is an opinion.

The question is not do YouTube, Facebook and Twitter have the right say who can post what on there site they do the question is do they apply their so called community standards which they use to decide who can post what equally and fairly. The objective person can see they don’t.
It’s a trap. They solicit your opinion but then allow only the opinions they agree with After inviting you in.

If you don't like YouTube then go somewhere else
It’s called the passive coward route and thinkers don’t take it
We know your positions are so shallow and fragile that dissent must be eliminated.

Thread summary:

Kook conspiracy losers are whining that their kook conspiracy psuedoscience is getting laughed out of the room.

Losers, you are free to babble your murderous pseudoscience in your own forums. The normal moral people are not obligated to let you repeat it on their platform.
Putin made them do it.

Thread summary:

Thread summary:

You're a fucking unhinged lunatic who has nothing to add to the content, so you just attack the participants.

Fuck you, asshole.

If he stated he Is Still President then that is a lie. The fact that he is not President and considers that dubious is an opinion.

I see no difference in him saying the election was stolen and him still claiming to be president.

Both are equally bonkers.

I see no difference in him saying the election was stolen and him still claiming to be president.

One is an opinion and one is factually incorrect. He is not president, that is a fact. His thoughts that he may have become “not President” via suspicious circumstances is his opinion. It is not your opinion but neither his nor yours are facts: they are opinions and cannot be proven true nor false thus the legitimate reason it should remain open for discussion
Him currently being president is not factually correct and not open for fact based debate.

One is an opinion and one is factually incorrect. He is not president, that is a fact. His thoughts that he may have become “not President” via suspicious circumstances is his opinion. It is not your opinion but neither his nor yours are facts: they are opinions and cannot be proven true nor false thus the legitimate reason it should remain open for discussion
Him currently being president is not factually correct and not open for fact based debate.
The election was not stolen. That is a fact.

I don’t like this idea that facts can’t be proven true or false. The ambiguity is useful for manipulation. If people feel things can’t be proven, they feel free to beliefs whatever they want.

I don’t like this idea that facts can’t be proven true or false. The ambiguity is useful for manipulation. If people feel things can’t be proven, they feel free to beliefs whatever they want.
The not liking is emotion. I cannot endorse that the election was stolen. I can endorse the right for him to state and for all of us to see and decide on our own that he believes something irregular did occur. That’s what lack of censorship does allow. That’s freedom

The not liking is emotion. I cannot endorse that the election was stolen. I can endorse the right for him to state and for all of us to see and decide on our own that he believes something irregular did occur. That’s what lack of censorship does allow. That’s freedom
The not liking is an opinion.

He has a right to say he is president too. That doesn’t make it right. This isn’t about what he has a right to do, it’s about what his statements mean.

Opinions are supposed to be subjective. Whether something factual happened is not subjective.

Forum List

Back