TJ-Rio (Yacht-Contest)

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Simple point about capitalism-in-depth.

====

I took a bunch of Irish bank-notes on a Rio yacht and hosted a special meeting between a Western media-producer and an Eastern female psychologist.

rix16.jpg

The media-producer was impressed with the manner/style of my notes and thought he'd add his own spice to the equation by offering a special East-West pina-colada recipe-drink contest to see who would offer the best drunken praise for the legitimacy of the Irish bank notes.

tj1.jpg

The Eastern psychologist, on the other hand, was thinking she'd just enjoy the glorious atmospherics of the yacht-in-Rio itself and grudgingly agreed to the East-West pina-colada recipe-contest and proceeded to concoct a drink symbolic of the Eastern female Facebook mosaic.

tj2.jpg

The yacht in Rio really was very nice, and I didn't tell my guests that my Irish bank notes were from an Interpol-relations seizure of a prominent/corrupt Euro-baron named Goldfinger.

tj3.jpg

The Eastern pina-colada was both fresh and spicy, and it seemed she'd not be outshined.

tj4.jpg

The media-producer (male) produced a Canadian-Western drink recipe, which was quite delicious but also very very thick, so he edged out the victory.

tj5.jpeg

The point of this yacht-drink contest tale is that you can't judge a note by the texture of its participants --- and don't drink and boat. Doesn't this seem like as a good a cyber-era 'useless tidbit of advice' as any other you come across in a random/typical consumerism magazine? Makes you really appreciate the historical placement of Consumer Reports. Never laugh at dollars in a 9/11-anniversary year. That's just not funny.

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back