Time magazine

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Time magazine has published a detailed account of what it describes as a “conspiracy” between “left-wing activists and business titans” to create “an extraordinary shadow effort” to “protect” the 2020 presidential election.

The memo narrative has been posted- the election was saved, not stolen!

The article by Molly Ball, titled “The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election,” presents the effort as a heroic effort to preserve a free and fair election, and to fend off President Donald Trump’s anticipated claims of fraud.

Time Magazine: ‘Secret,’ ‘Well-funded Cabal’ Worked to ‘Protect’ 2020 Election

For Trump and his allies were running their own campaign to spoil the election. The President spent months insisting that mail ballots were a Democratic plot and the election would be “rigged.” His henchmen at the state level sought to block their use, while his lawyers brought dozens of spurious suits to make it more difficult to vote–an intensification of the GOP’s legacy of suppressive tactics. Before the election, Trump plotted to block a legitimate vote count. And he spent the months following Nov. 3 trying to steal the election he’d lost–with lawsuits and conspiracy theories, pressure on state and local officials, and finally summoning his army of supporters to the Jan. 6 rally that ended in deadly violence at the Capitol.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Third deceptive thread on this

Anyone else interested?
I am- that is enough for me- I'm also interested in your reaction, which is predictable, to deny it without anything other than your opinion as validation.

• Banned
For Trump and his allies were running their own campaign to spoil the election. The President spent months insisting that mail ballots were a Democratic plot and the election would be “rigged.” His henchmen at the state level sought to block their use, while his lawyers brought dozens of spurious suits to make it more difficult to vote–an intensification of the GOP’s legacy of suppressive tactics. Before the election, Trump plotted to block a legitimate vote count. And he spent the months following Nov. 3 trying to steal the election he’d lost–with lawsuits and conspiracy theories, pressure on state and local officials, and finally summoning his army of supporters to the Jan. 6 rally that ended in deadly violence at the Capitol.https://time.com/magazine/
And that refutes the article how?

Third deceptive thread on this

Anyone else interested?
I am- that is enough for me- I'm also interested in your reaction, which is predictable, to deny it without anything other than your opinion as validation.
You had zero opinion in your OP in fact you never mentioned the article once. You didn't read the article because Beit Bart didn't allow you to.

For Trump and his allies were running their own campaign to spoil the election. The President spent months insisting that mail ballots were a Democratic plot and the election would be “rigged.” His henchmen at the state level sought to block their use, while his lawyers brought dozens of spurious suits to make it more difficult to vote–an intensification of the GOP’s legacy of suppressive tactics. Before the election, Trump plotted to block a legitimate vote count. And he spent the months following Nov. 3 trying to steal the election he’d lost–with lawsuits and conspiracy theories, pressure on state and local officials, and finally summoning his army of supporters to the Jan. 6 rally that ended in deadly violence at the Capitol.https://time.com/magazine/
And that refutes the article how?
That is part of the article that is what was in the "article". Do you have a severe shortage of an ability to actually discuss the issue or is this another attack troll thread?

• Banned
Notice how they won't use the story directly from the source and instead use their propaganda sites to try and misinform?
Ah- but, there is a link, stupid- notice you didn't use it-

I posted this yesterday, stupid

Time has published an explainer piece offering a fascinating insight into how the presidential election was won. It’s titled “The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign that Saved the 2020 Election.”

For your edification, stupid- the explainer piece

Hey, stupid- from the article you FAILED to read

The article by Molly Ball, titled “The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election,” presents the effort as a heroic effort to preserve a free and fair election, and to fend off President Donald Trump’s anticipated claims of fraud.

If you want to read the entire article from Time I gave you the link.
That's not what you said, stupid- you said Brietbart wouldn't "let me"- geezus- you're so fucking stupid you can't even read and respond to what you type yourself- good lord!

Trump was creating a false narrative

People acted to refute that narrative

Forum List

Back