Tide Is Truly Turning Now: Rapper Starts Pro-Trump Chant During Performance Filled with College Students

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
No, I haven't heard of the guy either.

And I'm sure if I did, his music would make me regurgitate profusely.

But, of course, that's not the point.

The point is, this is a room full of kids under 22 years of age; and rather than waving the LGBTQ flag or professing their undying allegiance to Hummus - they're CHEERING for Donald J. Trump to re-assume his rightful position in the White House.

I've just never seen anything like this.

Would have been unthinkable just a couple of years ago.

I guess those polls showing Trump competing with Biden for the youth vote are more than ephemeral.

Yet another revelatory moment to be forever archived in the "Biden is so fucked" annals.

Remember Leftists: We warned ya.

Last edited:
The kids want entertainment and results. And god damn is nice to people who seem to be happy and enjoying life while on a college campus.

I know.

What a concept, huh?

I guess College isn't just for dyeing your hair purple and yelling in people's faces about some BS social movement you heretofore had no clue about whatsoever.

Last edited:

The point is, this is a room full of kids under 22 years of age; and rather than waving the LGBTQ flag or professing their undying allegiance to Hummus - they're CHEERING for Donald J. Trump to re-assume his rightful position in the White House.

I guess those polls showing Trump competing with Biden for the youth vote are more than ephemeral.

Yet another revelatory moment to be forever archived in the "Biden is so fucked" annals.

I've heard of Little Pump; he's been around a while. I'm an old white guy, so I'm sure the young 'uns know who he is. Black guys are not going to automatically believe a guy is guilty because the justice system goes after him.

You're right, Trump's in. Especially with all the free publicity the Justice Department and other corrept prosecutors are giving him.

Biden is the embodiment of a hopeless future.
20231115_211300.jpg

The torturing of the statist lefties will continue after station identification.

Forum List

Back