Thousands protest in London demanding an end to the Gaza siege

^^^

Another moron

Masterful concision. A fellow of few words and fewer thoughts.

I readily recognize your knee-jerk compulsion to strike out. Otherwise, you might be tempted to actually confront the substance of the current plight upon which myself and othere have focused. Clearly, you find that spewing a furtive personal slight whilst absconding from honest engagement somehow either more satisfying or less threatening.

^^^

Another moron

I readily recognize your knee-jerk compulsion to strike out. Otherwise, you might be tempted to actually confront the substance of the current plight upon which myself and othere have focused. Clearly, you find that spewing a furtive personal slight whilst absconding from honest engagement somehow either more satisfying or less threatening.

You can put together an essay for all i care, it's all nonsense. You can believe you're a smart non bigoted person all you want, it doesn't make you intelligent.

Neither does the use of strong vocabulary make you right.

No one cares about what you wish people care about. When people address a specific topic in a specific thread and you respond with a very random unrelated post, it makes people ignore you. That's why you're a moron.

You refuse to address what is being addressed, rather you spam about your hateful opinions against Muslims, with no knowledge into any conflict at all. Just your typical spoon fed, "terrorists" catch line, the government loves that, they can steal your freedoms that why and expand their global operations. Stupid people like you bring us backwards. You take nothing in consideration and everything out of context to justify your hate.

We don't want your hate blogging here. Either whine somewhere else, or address a topic. Or open a thread of your opinion.

Sheeple.

^^^

Another moron

whoa!!!!!!!!!!!! "absconding from honest engagement"???? Dear you are historically illiterate, and you blindly subscribe to a crude spate of Zionist lies---some of them so absurd that it defies logic that any individual of reasonable intelligence could take them seriously. Really...don't flatter yourself that you are any more than a mindless parrot---set in motion and programmed by others...literally nothing you have stated here is factual...as for your reference to "fewer thoughts" ...perhaps you should ponder this for a while?

Oh my. I'm afraid I may be guilty of the Capital Offense of "Hurting Moslems' Feelings".

Otherwise, you're a few cliches' short of a full-blown "I Blame the Zionists" tirade.

You can put together an essay for all i care, it's all nonsense. You can believe you're a smart non bigoted person all you want, it doesn't make you intelligent.

No one cares about what you wish people care about. When people address a specific topic in a specific thread and you respond with a very random unrelated post, it makes people ignore you. That's why you're a moron.

You refuse to address what is being addressed, rather you spam about your hateful opinions against Muslims, with no knowledge into any conflict at all. Just your typical spoon fed, "terrorists" catch line, the government loves that, they can steal your freedoms that why and expand their global operations. Stupid people like you bring us backwards. You take nothing in consideration and everything out of context to justify your hate.

We don't want your hate blogging here. Either whine somewhere else, or address a topic. Or open a thread of your opinion.

Sheeple.

Indeed you have this imbecile's number...my guess is that we have one of those hapless Evangelicals who defend Israel because they believe the JEWS play a disposable--albeit essential--role in their salvation....Hollie typically folds like a lawn chair when you call her out on specifics, yet as you say, rambles on about Muslims....apparently her ego and her brain are disastrously mismatched

It's the happy-go-lucky twosome of "I blame the Zionists".

Might you provide specificity concerning the primary areas of your ignorance? I'll strive to enlighten you as best I can, but a holistic transformation is a tall order. You might begin by re-reading the direct quotations from Bush-the-Sequel

Unfortunately, pressing either of you two to actually address the salient points in any thread causes you to devolve into the juvenile tactics we see in every other thread. I can only encourage the wannabe Bush'ites to abandon the 'Denial Option' butressed by the 'Avoidance Ploy' and seasoned by the obligatory 'Slur Enhancement'.

Sheeple.

Indeed you have this imbecile's number...my guess is that we have one of those hapless Evangelicals who defend Israel because they believe the JEWS play a disposable--albeit essential--role in their salvation....Hollie typically folds like a lawn chair when you call her out on specifics, yet as you say, rambles on about Muslims....apparently her ego and her brain are disastrously mismatched
Why, Skitzo, many of us think your brain and your ego are mismatched. Look at the way you are calling other posters imbeciles and such, when could it be that you are what you are calling others? I think many of us realize that calling other names is very good for your low self esteem, but you really are going too far in trying to build yourself up by calling all the posters who have different views from you all these names. If nothing else, you are good for free entertainment as we watch a sociopath like you in action.

It's the happy-go-lucky twosome of "I blame the Zionists".

Might you provide specificity concerning the primary areas of your ignorance? I'll strive to enlighten you as best I can, but a holistic transformation is a tall order. You might begin by re-reading the direct quotations from Bush-the-Sequel

Unfortunately, pressing either of you two to actually address the salient points in any thread causes you to devolve into the juvenile tactics we see in every other thread. I can only encourage the wannabe Bush'ites to abandon the 'Denial Option' butressed by the 'Avoidance Ploy' and seasoned by the obligatory 'Slur Enhancement'.

wow!!! talk about oblivious projection...my guess is that the twit plays with a ridiculously inflated vocabulary and empty swagger as compensation for her belligerent ignorance....you have not struck down a single point I've made because I actually have a reliable grasp of the details which clearly elude you...I called you out on your bullshit so often its becoming a bore...you merely evade and strike a series of awkward poses completely devoid of any substance...you will always lose because you don't have the facts

The wannabe Bush'ites will, of course, wave their pom poms at the conflationary slight-of-hand regarding the related issues of confronting their rabid ignorance and their equally rabid self-hate thus causing the flaccid, whiny, petulent retorts. Come to think of it, we could just save the whiners standard single-paragraph of precocious puberty as a Word™ document, re-post it for him and save us all some time.

Why, Mr. EmptyStep, with regard to the Islamic culture, with all the Muslims murdering other Muslims, I am surprised there are any Muslims left. I guess Mr. EmptyStep doesn't keep up with the news about what is happening elsewhere. Or maybe Mr. EmptyStep does keep up with the news, but he has no problem with the Muslims killing each others' babies and women of different sects as well as those who are non Muslims. By the way, I wonder if Mr. EmptyStep can give us a ballpark figure of all the children and women who have been killed so far in Syria. He can also throw in a ballpark figure of the Shiite children and women who have been murdered in the last few days by the Sunnis. Do you happen to have any figures on hand, Mr. EmptyStep?

Mr. Emptystep thinks you're a moron.
Why, Mr. EmptySuit, you can think whatever you want, but no doubt many readers will go along with me that you are just a two-bit anti-Semite. So I guess Mr. EmptySuit has no ballpark figures to throw out to us estimating how many women and children were killed in Syria or the Shiite women and children killed by the Sunnis in recent days. I didn't think he was interested in that since there are no Jews involved.

Well, no I can't speak too much for that current state of Syria. What I can talk about is a childhood my wife has let slip out every now and then. She is a Shiite Muslim who grew up in Iran, until her late teens anyway. She has told me about the the country broke into civil war over a CIA backed Shah she supported but many did not. She mentioned that thousands and thousands that died in the streets of Tehran and the bloody t-shirts of the university students and the relatives dead. She told me how the hopes of all those who fought for the end of the Shah and for a better society were stolen when the hardliners stole the victory for their own. She has told me about how Iraq then swarmed across the border when they thought Iran was weaken by civil war and how it was also a way to clean up all the weapons Iran had been given by the U.S. Her uncle was a trained fighter pilot for a U.S. attack helicopter. She told me about someone I believe was a childhood crush who came back from the front and that the smell of someone who has been in a body bag for over a week in the desert heat is something that you never forget and how half his head was gone.

I also know a little about my great grandparents who fled the Ukraine from Jewish persecution. I am aware the suffering of the Jewish people under Nazi Germany was probably worse than the fate of the Iranians during their troubled times.

This is not a question of whether Muslims kill Muslims or whether the Jewish people have suffered. It is a question of basic human rights. Something the Israels are denying the Philistines. As an early poster stated this is not a question of religion but of a hope for a better future for ones children.

Mr. Emptystep thinks you're a moron.
Why, Mr. EmptySuit, you can think whatever you want, but no doubt many readers will go along with me that you are just a two-bit anti-Semite. So I guess Mr. EmptySuit has no ballpark figures to throw out to us estimating how many women and children were killed in Syria or the Shiite women and children killed by the Sunnis in recent days. I didn't think he was interested in that since there are no Jews involved.

Well, no I can't speak too much for that current state of Syria. What I can talk about is a childhood my wife has let slip out every now and then. She is a Shiite Muslim who grew up in Iran, until her late teens anyway. She has told me about the the country broke into civil war over a CIA backed Shah she supported but many did not. She mentioned that thousands and thousands that died in the streets of Tehran and the bloody t-shirts of the university students and the relatives dead. She told me how the hopes of all those who fought for the end of the Shah and for a better society were stolen when the hardliners stole the victory for their own. She has told me about how Iraq then swarmed across the border when they thought Iran was weaken by civil war and how it was also a way to clean up all the weapons Iran had been given by the U.S. Her uncle was a trained fighter pilot for a U.S. attack helicopter. She told me about someone I believe was a childhood crush who came back from the front and that the smell of someone who has been in a body bag for over a week in the desert heat is something that you never forget and how half his head was gone.

I also know a little about my great grandparents who fled the Ukraine from Jewish persecution. I am aware the suffering of the Jewish people under Nazi Germany was probably worse than the fate of the Iranians during their troubled times.

This is not a question of whether Muslims kill Muslims or whether the Jewish people have suffered. It is a question of basic human rights. Something the Israels are denying the Philistines. As an early poster stated this is not a question of religion but of a hope for a better future for ones children.
Why, Mr. EmptyStep, all civilized people would like to see basic rights for others, but the truth of the matter is that the Arabs in Israel and the territories have it much better than the Arabs and other Muslims in Muslim countries. Perhaps you should read some of the Arab writers yourself who see this, but apparently you don't. By the way, instead of being obsessed with one tiny piece of land in the Middle East, start paying attention to what is going on in Mali and Zanzibar and even places like Indonesia. Also pay attention to the hundreds of thousands that are now protesting in Egypt. Do you think that all the citizens of Egypt will get basic human rights?

Why, Mr. EmptyStep, all civilized people would like to see basic rights for others, but the truth of the matter is that the Arabs in Israel and the territories have it much better than the Arabs and other Muslims in Muslim countries. Perhaps you should read some of the Arab writers yourself who see this, but apparently you don't. By the way, instead of being obsessed with one tiny piece of land in the Middle East, start paying attention to what is going on in Mali and Zanzibar and even places like Indonesia. Also pay attention to the hundreds of thousands that are now protesting in Egypt. Do you think that all the citizens of Egypt will get basic human rights?

Web%20Night%20Tracers.jpg

It is called 'ricochet' but you probably know it better as 'DEFLECTION'. 'I don't beat my wife as bad as that guy over there.'

Web%20Night%20Tracers.jpg

It is called 'ricochet' but you probably know it better as 'DEFLECTION'. 'I don't beat my wife as bad as that guy over there.'
So tell us, Mr. EmptyStep, are you only obsessed with what Israel is doing and don't have a care in the world what the Muslims countries are doing to others? Or can you tell us you are actually are on other message boards condemning what the Muslims are doing to others?

So tell us, Mr. EmptyStep, are you only obsessed with what Israel is doing and don't have a care in the world what the Muslims countries are doing to others? Or can you tell us you are actually are on other message boards condemning what the Muslims are doing to others?

'Thousands protest in London demanding an end to the Gaza siege' in 'Israel and Palestine'

You're welcome to start an new thread in a new section.

Forum List

Back