THOUSANDS of Knuckle Dragging Uneducated Rednecks Line Up to Buy Levin's New Book

Now, now. I have it on good authority that Warrior is a peace-loving, teddy bear sort of fellow who routinely picks daisies in the park and sings koombaya with groups of PETA protestors while holding a kitty.

Or maybe that was someone else?

He's the one down the road poisoning pigeons in the park.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhuMLpdnOjY]Tom Lehrer - Poisoning Pigeons In The Park - YouTube[/ame]

He knows who Tom Lehrer is.

Which is beyond surprising.

I used to listen to Dr. Demento in the early to later 1970's.
Oh no. I now am forced to have a wee modicum of respect for Moonglow.
Not to mention being a liberal arts major and using old comedy sketches to perform at school.

I'm sure all the "criminals" involved in these Long Island Crime stats -- for a one month period !!!!! -- were white, Anglo-Saxon Christians...

NJ Path terminal, Chelsea, Woodhaven, midtown, and downtown for example are not on Long Island.

Thanks for the effort anyway but maybe you could give me stats on Nassau and Suffolk counties.

He's the one down the road poisoning pigeons in the park.

Tom Lehrer - Poisoning Pigeons In The Park - YouTube

He knows who Tom Lehrer is.

Which is beyond surprising.

I used to listen to Dr. Demento in the early to later 1970's.
Oh no. I now am forced to have a wee modicum of respect for Moonglow.
Not to mention being a liberal arts major and using old comedy sketches to perform at school.

My sense of balance is restored. Moonglow is unable to properly reply to a post with more than two lines.

w00t!

I'm sure all the "criminals" involved in these Long Island Crime stats -- for a one month period !!!!! -- were white, Anglo-Saxon Christians...

NJ Path terminal, Chelsea, Woodhaven, midtown, and downtown for example are not on Long Island.

Thanks for the effort anyway but maybe you could give me stats on Nassau and Suffolk counties.

The 48,000+ crimes I originally reported in this thread are INDEED Long Island proper. That's an undeniable FACT.
And I highly doubt the majority of those 48,000 posts were committed by "Whitey."

The 48,000+ crimes I originally reported in this thread are INDEED Long Island proper. That's an undeniable FACT.
And I highly doubt the majority of those 48,000 posts were committed by "Whitey."

You fucked up, don't try to weasel out of it.

Give me some stats for Nassau and Suffolk counties.

That's what the Libberhoids would like you to believe.

Quite the opposite.

Looks like a bunch of respectful, polite Americans lining up to help put an end to the current regime vs. the "Code Pinko" mentality of the left-winged kook fringe Leftists.

(loved the comment at 1:36)

Why don't you Libberhoids move the fuck out of the U.S. and seek asylum in Sweden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiOPsDk5rOA

People are hungry for leadership and solutions. :eusa_pray:

But it is the left and liberals ideas that the country LOVES....

Isn't that what they tell us since the Dear leader was elected?

damn I guess NOT

GO LEVIN...

Forum List

Back