Thousands of Guardsmen forced to vacate Capitol

Thousands of National Guardsmen were forced to vacate congressional grounds on Thursday and are now taking their rest breaks outside and in nearby parking garages, after two weeks of sleepless nights protecting the nation’s capital.

Thanks Joe...you POS.

'We feel incredibly betrayed': Thousands of Guardsmen forced to vacate Capitol
I'll need more info about who was in charge of telling the NG to vacate/relocate without an exit plan of any sort. I am continued to be amazed how important details like an efficient exit plan are completely left out of the equation with government.

Also stated in the OP's article: "After images went viral last week of troops sleeping on the floor in the halls of Congress, Guardsmen protecting the Capitol were initially provided cots, POLITICO first reported." I guess it only matters when the details become public, eh Biden's administration? Nice, and most telling.

Thousands of National Guardsmen were forced to vacate congressional grounds on Thursday and are now taking their rest breaks outside and in nearby parking garages, after two weeks of sleepless nights protecting the nation’s capital.

Thanks Joe...you POS.

I'll need more info about who was in charge of telling the NG to vacate/relocate without an exit plan of any sort. I am continued to be amazed how important details like an efficient exit plan are completely left out of the equation with government.

Also stated in the OP's article: "After images went viral last week of troops sleeping on the floor in the halls of Congress, Guardsmen protecting the Capitol were initially provided cots, POLITICO first reported." I guess it only matters when the details become public, eh Biden's administration? Nice, and most telling.
President Biden is in charge of quartering the National Guard? Isn't that the Army's job?

Thanks Joe...you POS.

President Biden is in charge of quartering the National Guard? Isn't that the Army's job?

Isn't Biden in charge?

Thanks Joe...you POS.

I am not sure OL and I will retract my last comment if I learn that it was a decision made by the US Army and not a WH decision.

Thanks Joe...you POS.

Seems like our esteemed OP has forgotten about the 3rd Amendment.

Biden is in charge of the Army.

It was a shit show in the first place, everyone knows it was another hysterical over reaction.

No one showed up, no one was going to show up, and no thought was given to the logistics of redeployment, which is always something planners are supposed to ascertain in the beginning of operation planning.

Thanks Joe...you POS.

Seems like our esteemed OP has forgotten about the 3rd Amendment.

Whose home were they being quartered in?

Thanks Joe...you POS.

Isn't Biden in charge?
In theory. When NG troops were sent to help out at the border, do you think the President was personally overseeing where they took their breaks? It might have been better to go higher up the chain of command to have them leave the Dirkson Building for their breaks. Maybe they could have found someplace a little more accomodating. But the building isn't empty anymore. They don't want 5,000 troops hanging in their cafeteria or wherever. Which IS kind of understandable but kind of a slap in the face, I admit. It's up to their commanders to find them somewhere else to hang, though.

Biden is in charge of the Army.

It was a shit show in the first place, everyone knows it was another hysterical over reaction.

No one showed up, no one was going to show up, and no thought was given to the logistics of redeployment, which is always something planners are supposed to ascertain in the beginning of operation planning.
So blame those planners. It wasn't Biden who brought them in two weeks ago.

Re-enlistment rates are already falling.

What will come first?

A forced draft to keep the numbers up?

or the War that's inevitable - the Democrat traditional approach to disguising a broken economy?

I'm betting on a draft but limited to "people of color" and those not enrolled in Liberal Farts advanced decree programs.

Are the guys told to leave white? Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the communists said that all the white guardsmen were white supremacists and should be vetted before they were allowed in the capitol.

Forum List

Back