Those under 40, getting pets, delaying marriage

I had noticed most people I knew under 30 were still single and didn't even have a boyfriend or girlfriend.

You're talking about just the WHITE people. White people who have been targeted against and handicapped for their "white privilege" for decades by a hostile federal government, while blacks, Latinos and muslims crank out the kids still left and right as the same federal government holds the door wide open facilitating their immigration here, legal and illegal, by the millions.

I had noticed most people I knew under 30 were still single and didn't even have a boyfriend or girlfriend. Apparently they don't want to live alone, so they get a pet. After a brief internet search...

---The only thing getting me through my 30s is a cranky, agoraphobic Chihuahua named Midge.---

---Now, given all those reasons, it becomes pretty clear why so many younger folks are putting off marriage and children for later. And this is the first big reason why they choose to own a pet instead---

---Dogs, Not Marriage or Kids, Motivate Millennials to Buy Homes---

Even in China: ---China’s pet economy booms as more millennials delay marriage and kids for fur babies---

The opposite is true for me. I have delayed getting pets due to financial reasons as an adult but married in my 20's.I had lots of dogs/cats growing up as a kid. Had two ex's now married again. I did have a ragdoll with first wife, but it was her's. I had lots of dogs/ cats growing up. I delayed getting pets mainly for financial reasons, but now that my wife and I are making better money that has changed. Now my current wife and I are talking about getting dogs... so you guess I delayed getting pets :)

I had noticed most people I knew under 30 were still single and didn't even have a boyfriend or girlfriend. Apparently they don't want to live alone, so they get a pet. After a brief internet search...

---The only thing getting me through my 30s is a cranky, agoraphobic Chihuahua named Midge.---

---Now, given all those reasons, it becomes pretty clear why so many younger folks are putting off marriage and children for later. And this is the first big reason why they choose to own a pet instead---

---Dogs, Not Marriage or Kids, Motivate Millennials to Buy Homes---

Even in China: ---China’s pet economy booms as more millennials delay marriage and kids for fur babies---

I like dogs, and I also like to see folks being told that it’s cool to have dogs and a family.

What a great thread I was talking about this topic .on another forum

There are those in the Democrat party, who are rich and wealthy, attempting to tell Americans “well it’s not the best time to have children, so just go have a dog and you’ll be happy.”

Yeah we the American people won’t stand up for that type of horrendous message from Democrats.

I like dogs, and I also like to see folks being told that it’s cool to have dogs and a family.

What a great thread I was talking about this topic .on another forum

There are those in the Democrat party, who are rich and wealthy, attempting to tell Americans “well it’s not the best time to have children, so just go have a dog and you’ll be happy.”

Yeah we the American people won’t stand up for that type of horrendous message from Democrats.

Yep. Those talkers are really oppressive with their talking and what not.

Pets give unconditional love.
This is exactly what the Pope was talking about, and I have disagreements with the pope, but he's right on this one. Pets have become the new idols. Young people don't bother to marry. They cohabitate and get pets as substitutes for children.

Babies are complex and require more commitment. They're more difficult. So children and marriage must be denigrated and animals elevated. It's all part of the infantilization of America, encouraged by the Marxist left in an attempt to weaken our country and make us ripe for takeover.

This is exactly what the Pope was talking about, and I have disagreements with the pope, but he's right on this one. Pets have become the new idols. Young people don't bother to marry. They cohabitate and get pets as substitutes for children.

Babies are complex and require more commitment. They're more difficult. So children and marriage must be denigrated and animals elevated. It's all part of the infantilization of America, encouraged by the Marxist left in an attempt to weaken our country and make us ripe for takeover.
I respectfully disagree and I had 3 kids of my own. It's nobody's duty or responsibility to have kids for the good of the country. Have them if THAT IS WHAT you want. If a young person doesn't aspire for marriage and kids that's not at all a bad thing. It has no negative effects. Having kids is a big decision. Some decide against it. Big whoop.

Forum List

Back