This was my first impression of Kamala Harris

Power lusting clean to the bone.

eeeyep.

I don't even disagree with the problem of truancy. But she took it a tad bit further, to say the least. And clearly for personal satisfaction of having power over people through her little badge and letterhead she was so boastful about.

Her character is messed up. She carries herself like an absolute authoritarian.

Power lusting clean to the bone.

eeeyep.

I don't even disagree with the problem of truancy. But she took it a tad bit further, to say the least. And clearly for personal satisfaction of having power over people through her little badge and letterhead she was so boastful about.

Her character is messed up. She carries herself like an absolute authoritarian.

Her creepiest trait is her perpetual on the verge of tears false sincerity. This "woman" would never get to meet the Great Pumpkin; total lack of sincerity.

I'll not condemn anyone for their condemnation here. It's not a subject you break out in laughter over.

I believe her laughter perhaps is a reaction many have to being nervous or anxious speaking in front of others but it is a quality a leader needs to have.

The debates will be interesting.

(even though this is an old thread)

I'll not condemn anyone for their condemnation here. It's not a subject you break out in laughter over.

I believe her laughter perhaps is a reaction many have to being nervous or anxious speaking in front of others but it is a quality a leader needs to have.

The debates will be interesting.

(even though this is an old thread)

Meh. Seemed to me like the source of her glee was the power in her letterhead, and her acknowledgment that she didn't have a threat from anyone during the particular election season.

Forum List

Back