This shit needs to stop NOW. Ford moving ALL small production to Mexico

And all the kings horses.
And all the kings men
Couldn't put Humpty Hillary back together again.

Trump has stated he will Tariff their asses if they continue to leave..............

Bill Clinton signed NAFTA allowing them to leave,.......

CHECK MATE.

“We are encouraged that President-elect Trump and the new Congress will pursue policies that will improve U.S. competitiveness and make it possible to keep production of this vehicle here in the U.S.,” the automaker said in an e-mailed statement.

Trump Says Ford Called to Say It's Keeping SUV Plant in Kentucky

Anyone who doesn't put party over country would say, "cool, that's good news"
Trump Falsely Claims He Stopped Ford From Leaving Kentucky For Mexico
The company had never said it would close the Kentucky assembly plant.
Ford's statement remains.

I don't care who gets credit for good stuff. I don't put party over country. I'll leave that to the partisans.
Of course you don't give a rats fuck about FACTS....your a white guy...next?

“We are encouraged that President-elect Trump and the new Congress will pursue policies that will improve U.S. competitiveness and make it possible to keep production of this vehicle here in the U.S.,” the automaker said in an e-mailed statement.

I don't care who gets credit for good stuff. I don't put party over country. I'll leave that to the partisans.

"you're"

I'm half a white guy. And neither half cares about the opinions of hardcore partisan ideologues, outside the fact that I find them a fascinating amateur psychological / sociological / anthropological study.

Last edited:

How ironic!

Of course you don't give a rats fuck about FACTS....your [sic] a white guy...next?

And you're an illiterate racist. Next?

Not sure why you think your racism has anything to do with the topic of manufacturing and economics.

"you're"

I'm half a white guy. And neither half cares about the opinions of hardcore partisan ideologues, outside the fact that I find them a fascinating amateur psychological / sociological / anthropological study.

Forum List

Back