This ladies and gentlemen is the left

Can you possibly look less manly wearing body armor? He looks like a kicked puppy not someone ready to defend themselves.
WoW! The brave soldiers fighting overseas would probably disagree about what they look like with body armour on. Me too. :asshole:
Thankfully we don't have to see what you or this idiot professor would look like in a real military uniform now that trannies are no longer welcome.
You just passed on another chance to retract your statement that our military don't look manly in body armour. You're an embarrassment to your country, son.
I didn't say our military did you mentallly challenged retard. I said this professor does.

As time marches on the reich stays put in the 1700's. To be a real man does it take killing a defenseless deer? No to be a man requires working a job and paying a mortgage all the while keeping insurance on the cars and house and being a parent who is caring and considerate while working with his wife for the education of their children.

What you miss is,thst being a Man requires being able to protect and defend thise people and thst property once you have it.

Can you possibly look less manly wearing body armor? He looks like a kicked puppy not someone ready to defend themselves.
WoW! The brave soldiers fighting overseas would probably disagree about what they look like with body armour on. Me too. :asshole:
Thankfully we don't have to see what you or this idiot professor would look like in a real military uniform now that trannies are no longer welcome.
You just passed on another chance to retract your statement that our military don't look manly in body armour. You're an embarrassment to your country, son.
I didn't say our military did you mentallly challenged retard. I said this professor does.
About time you backtracked on that. Good for you.

Forum List

Back