This is what occur

This is what occur I got home at approx 6PM was very very tired. Had impromptu nap on the dog, not a planned happening. But it happened. Now up again and dog is okay and I am having peach ice cream and getting one of my guns ready to go shooting targets within the hour.
its already 6pm where your at,,,

what country are you in???

This is what occur I got home at approx 6PM was very very tired. Had impromptu nap on the dog, not a planned happening. But it happened. Now up again and dog is okay and I am having peach ice cream and getting one of my guns ready to go shooting targets within the hour.

She's in Austria.

At least you got some shut eye. And "impromptu nap on the dog" is hilarious!

• Banned

Well the time now is 21.45PM this is Wien (Vienna) the capital of my great nation Austria, myself from Salzburg the greatest city in my great nation, the Centuries home of my family and also our greatest son W.A. Mozart.

Well the time now is 21.45PM this is Wien (Vienna) the capital of my great nation Austria, myself from Salzburg the greatest city in my great nation, the Centuries home of my family and also our greatest son W.A. Mozart.
ahhhh,,,

• Banned
At least you got some shut eye. And "impromptu nap on the dog" is hilarious!

Yes I also hope to be in the bed at approx 23.16PM. The impromptu nap on the dog, I think he was already having a nap, not sure but I think he was and then I join him for a nap :)

Well you know I am flexible on where I can nap, one time when I was in Dallas, Texas on a visit to a friend who at that time was Security at a hotel in Dallas in the night I visit them to say hello and have some Root Beer and then all of a sudden it was something like 2AM and they tell me I was STANDING up having a nap for I don't know it could have been 20-30 minutes that I was in that situation and ALSO during that time some peoples from somewhere had literally been checking in the hotel this I think their flight was late getting in or something but they were checking in at that weird time and one of them who was checking in when I woke up they say to me:

"You are a quiet sleeper"

So there you have it am able to nap STANDING up and also the quiet sleeper. I add also that I was an early swimmer at the age of 5 years in age I was already swimming like the fish.

Forum List

Back