This is so PROG

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Amazing how I can only carry a 10-round mag for my Glock19 in California. Carry is well overstated, the gun has to be locked up and put away, and all rounds have to be locked up in a different location. It's a FELONY if you don't.

Other than an assault on logic there's the second amendment. One result of their corruption is 10-round mags are few and far between. The few that might be available are a rip-off. This is probably because of restrictions placed on business, but it's surely because of govt. decisions. So at the end of the day, don't bring a gun into California. PROG-think.

Neat how Trump is a threat to our Constitution, cuz it sounds cool and easily parroted. PROG-JECTION.

Last edited:
Amazing how I can only carry a 10-round mag for my Glock19 in California. Carry is well overstated, the gun has to be locked up and put away, and all rounds have to be locked up in a different location. It's a FELONY if you don't.

Other than an assault on logic there's the second amendment. One result of their corruption is 10-round mags are few and far between. The few that might be available are a rip-off. This is probably because of restrictions placed on business, but it's surely because of govt. decisions. So at the end of the day, don't bring a gun into California. PROG-think.

Neat how Trump is a threat to our Constitution, cuz it sounds cool and easily parroted. PROG-JECTION.

Liberal state has liberal laws. Go figure.

I won't bring a gun into California. Neither will I bring myself, or my tax dollars.

I'm on the border and avoid the place as much as possible, but some camping spots. That said, Nevada is fucked up now too Gooooooooo BERNIE! House left and right of me are California asylum. One set too dumb to know why they left, the other just moved in & pending. They seem cool so far, he's blue collar and owns hotrods, but fuck they argue a lot, which is the anomaly where I live.

Why do you refer to them as liberal? Liberal is nearly extinct on the left. They rarely even refer to themselves as liberal, they're PROGS.

That and sounds like you're excusing bad behavior.

Why do you refer to them as liberal? Liberal is nearly extinct on the left. They rarely even refer to themselves as liberal, they're PROGS.

That and sounds like you're excusing bad behavior.

What is it you would like me to do about the State of California? Write them a sternly worded letter?

I, myself no longer travel to Cali.

If my wife needs to see her family, she has to go JetBlue to Long Beach.

F California. I will never spend another dime there, personally.

Forum List

Back