This Is Israel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Israel.

This is Palestinian Mentality.

Glorifying terrorists and terror PMW

After demonizing Jews and Israelis, including citing Islamic sources that depict Jews negatively, and culminating with ongoing lies and libels that portray Jews as an immediate threat to Palestinian life and existence, the Palestinian Authority foment violence against Jews and Israelis, presenting it as legitimate and even heroic self-defense.
Yet another Horrible bullshit post from the Most Horrible..........this is no insult to Hollie by the way....Just the truth

Did somebody say something, or was it just a nobody from the gutter who gets his pleasure from insulting other people
Come on Phoe,I NEVER DEAL IN INSULTS....just plain hard facts.....I am of course theliq..Ever Living,Ever Loving,Ever Sure.......A Strong Man,A Good Man

This is Israel.

After demonizing Jews and Israelis, including citing Islamic sources that depict Jews negatively, and culminating with ongoing lies and libels that portray Jews as an immediate threat to Palestinian life and existence, the Palestinian Authority foment violence against Jews and Israelis, presenting it as legitimate and even heroic self-defense.
Yet another Horrible bullshit post from the Most Horrible..........this is no insult to Hollie by the way....Just the truth

Did somebody say something, or was it just a nobody from the gutter who gets his pleasure from insulting other people

This is Israel.

Come on Phoe,I NEVER DEAL IN INSULTS....just plain hard facts.....I am of course theliq..Ever Living,Ever Loving,Ever Sure.......A Strong Man,A Good Man

What is his then Horrible bullshit post from the Most Horrible if not insult

Thread has run it's course and degenerated into insults - closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back