This is for all the atheists here.

Nobody is going to read your link and spoonfeed it back to you.
Useful Idiots are, in general, opposed to reading and learning.
Because they learn all sorts of things about themselves they don't want to know.
Well that's an adorable little outburst, but the fact remains: you didnt read a word of your own link and could not summarize any of it in your own words if your life depended on it.

Of course I could. The upshot is this:
The left embraces a religion called Science! that is not real science, but craphat ideology they use to justify any stupid policy or point they want to make.

"Science is actually just the name for anything the Left likes. Worried about the humanity of an unborn child? Concerned that fetuses have their own blood types and their own DNA? Stop it! You’re quoting science, not Science™! Wondering how it is that a genetic male is actually a woman? You’re worrying about science, not Science™!

Read more at: Science vs. Science™!
Sorry....have yet to see you summarize an argument for any of those claims.

And see, here is where you and your link become irrelevant and worthless:

Scientific knowledge stands regardless of your fetishes, neuroses, religion, or politics. That is what is so wonderful about science.
You illiterate know nothing, you didn't ask me to summarize an argument. You told me to summarize the article.

Which I did. You can't even keep track of your own demands.

What is sad is I am absolutely certain you think your intellect and understanding is advanced. It is neither. It is substandard, and you personally are a dope. Probably medicated so you can deal with your own panic when faced with your stupidity.

"The website suggests that donations of up to $500,000 a year will be accepted for the privilege of eating with him once a year: at this level of contribution you become a member of something called ‘The Magic of Reality Circle’. I don’t think any irony is intended.

"At this point it is obvious to everyone except the participants that what we have here is a religion without the good bits."

Atheists are all soft minded fools.

The bizarre – and costly – cult of Richard Dawkins | The Spectator

Nobody is going to read your link and spoonfeed it back to you.
Because they learn all sorts of things about themselves they don't want to know.
Well that's an adorable little outburst, but the fact remains: you didnt read a word of your own link and could not summarize any of it in your own words if your life depended on it.

The left embraces a religion called Science! that is not real science, but craphat ideology they use to justify any stupid policy or point they want to make.

"Science is actually just the name for anything the Left likes. Worried about the humanity of an unborn child? Concerned that fetuses have their own blood types and their own DNA? Stop it! You’re quoting science, not Science™! Wondering how it is that a genetic male is actually a woman? You’re worrying about science, not Science™!

Scientific knowledge stands regardless of your fetishes, neuroses, religion, or politics. That is what is so wonderful about science.
You illiterate know nothing, you didn't ask me to summarize an argument. You told me to summarize the article.

What is sad is I am absolutely certain you think your intellect and understanding is advanced. It is neither. It is substandard, and you personally are a dope. Probably medicated so you can deal with your own panic when faced with your stupidity.
I am askimg you to argue any of those claims. Also....who fucking cares? That's nothng but a blog to soothe fools like you who deny acvepted scientific theories. What you wont find in there is any sort of sound argument against any of the theories you deny. It is just a way to soothe your neuroses, as a large part of you knows how stupid it is for an uneducated slob like you to try to pretend you are outsmarting scientists.

I am askimg you to argue any of those claims. Also....who fucking cares? That's nothng but a blog to soothe fools like you who deny acvepted scientific theories. What you wont find in there is any sort of sound argument against any of the theories you deny. It is just a way to soothe your neuroses, as a large part of you knows how stupid it is for an uneducated slob like you to try to pretend you are outsmarting scientists.

Everytime you make a demand it's something different.

And you obviously don't know what constitutes an argument, any more than you understand any of the other components of the English language and debate.

Everytime you make a demand it's something different.

And you obviously don't know what constitutes an argument, any more than you understand any of the other components of the English language and debate.
Why don't I know what constitutes an argument? Are you going to now claim that you posted one? Go ahead....you're wrong and you will embarrass yourself (as you always do in any discussion that rises above the level of impotent crybabying). But knock yourself out....

Don't need one. Some other egghead already figured it out. Nothing physical can create itself. It violates the law of causality. It's a fact. So, who created the universe? It didn't create itself.
So who/what created 'god'? (and Which/Witch god is that? There are so many)
Or is your magic laugher alone exempt from logic.
`

Last edited:
It's always good to share information.
However, having been on both sides (believer and atheist), most people that don't believe really don't want to, so, it's often wasted breath.

Those that believe either are firmly entrenched because of conviction or fear. Many fall away, and quite easily I might add

If that info is true, it seems mathematically impossible, however, still does not prove that the God of the Bible is true.

However, having been on both sides (believer and atheist), most people that don't believe really don't want to, so, it's often wasted breath.

Those that believe either are firmly entrenched because of conviction or fear. Many fall away, and quite easily I might add

If that info is true, it seems mathematically impossible, however, still does not prove that the God of the Bible is true.
All you have to do is look at all the people who lives were a complete mess, then were turned around after accepting Christ as their Savior. One in particular you should check out is right here.

This guy was a real mess. But God completely changed him. Please watch the entire video. It's not THAT long, and it's anything but boring.

And this guy is just one example.

All you have to do is look at all the people who lives were a complete mess, then were turned around after accepting Christ as their Savior. One in particular you should check out is right here.

This guy was a real mess. But God completely changed him. Please watch the entire video. It's not THAT long, and it's anything but boring.

Yup. I've seen skid row mentally ill addicted un-young fools become strong, coherent, hardworking pillars of the community through God.

In fact, if you look through the hierarchy of Salvation Army you will find miracle, after miracle, after miracle.

You never find these sorts of people cured by science, or therapy. Ever.

I do not know if a deity exists or not. However, I do know the evidence for evolution. And have a basic understanding science. And a better than that understanding of geology. I know a number of scientists that are Christians, and this is their view of this argument;

Yup. I've seen skid row mentally ill addicted un-young fools become strong, coherent, hardworking pillars of the community through God.
Yup, they went from one Addiction to another.
A healthier one at least.
They need a crutch to become 'normal'/almost functioners.

Koshergrl said:
You never find these sorts of people cured by science, or therapy. Ever.
Many people are cured of many addictions by science-based medicine. Far more than by god/dog.

And you'll never find a former addict-turned godist/voo-doo-ist who won a Nobel Prize, or invented/engineered anything.

IQ and Religiosity are Negatively correlated.
`

Last edited:

There was a time I was quite involved in the Baptist church. I saw many many stories like these, and I feel that Christianity is a blessing for many. It just wasn't for me.

Christianity works better than therapy because in therapy, you have to do all the work.

Forum List

Back