This Guy Thinks That Police Officers Shouldn't Be Armed At Traffic Stops

If there ever was a time to rethink police, the time is now. Defunding is not too smart though.

Sure it does. He wasn't armed though.

I'm not talking about the incident with Chauvin.

Floyd had landed five years behind bars in 2009 for an assault and robbery two years earlier, and before that, had been convicted of charges ranging from theft with a firearm to drugs, the Daily Mail reported.

See, the problem with just believing the "mainstream" corporate media slop thrown your way, and then taking their word that anything outside this "mainstream" is fringe right wing lunacy; is you actually miss out on quite a bit of information that paints a broader and more nuanced picture.

As a former Lefty who used to mindlessly consume MSM agitprop, I can assure you that is absolutely true.

You literally don't know what you don't know, while lecturing others how ignorant and backwards they are. I don't mean you in particular, I mean "you" the normal USA Today/NY Times/CBS/CNN adhering sheep.

Again, I used to be one, I know that of which I speak.

My only question is how the fuck the rioting and lockdowns didn't already wake you up.

What is it going to take to realize that the "media" is not there to inform, they are there to proselytize?

I'm not talking about the incident with Chauvin.

See, the problem with just believing the "mainstream" corporate media slop thrown your way, and then taking their word that anything outside this "mainstream" is fringe right wing lunacy; is you actually miss out on quite a bit of information that paints a broader and more nuanced picture.

As a former Lefty who used to mindlessly consume MSM agitprop, I can assure you that is absolutely true.

You literally don't know what you don't know, while lecturing others how ignorant and backwards they are. I don't mean you in particular, I mean "you" the normal USA Today/NY Times/CBS/CNN adhering sheep.

Again, I used to be one, I know that of which I speak.

My only question is how the fuck the rioting and lockdowns didn't already wake you up.

What is it going to take to realize that the "media" is not there to inform, they are there to proselytize?

Next time you reply to me, have something to actually say.

Rants completely ignoring what the person said is not something I take seriously.

I directly addressed precisely what you said head on with evidence to back up my initial assertion, and you completely copped out. But it was very important for you to have the "last word", despite the fact any neutral party would have determined your response to be a downright embarrassment unworthy of the 2 seconds it took to read.

Clearly you take nothing seriously except wrapping yourself in the cocoon of your own self-satisfied, smug propaganda.

You don't assess facts, or objective reality, you play for a team.

Don't feel bad though, the majority of us capable of candid introspection and critical thought abandoned the Democrats during the Bolshevik revolution of 2020.

All that's left is the nutjobs like you, and the NPCs who don't have time to do research and vote D because they always have.

That's about it.

I directly addressed precisely what you said head on with evidence to back up my initial assertion, and you completely copped out. But it was very important for you to have the "last word", despite the fact any neutral party would have determined your response to be a downright embarrassment unworthy of the 2 seconds it took to read.

Clearly you take nothing seriously except wrapping yourself in the cocoon of your own self-satisfied, smug propaganda.

You don't assess facts, or objective reality, you play for a team.

Don't feel bad though, the majority of us capable of candid introspection and critical thought abandoned the Democrats during the Bolshevik revolution of 2020.

All that's left is the nutjobs like you, and the NPCs who don't have time to do research and vote D because they always have.

That's about it.

His "violent" history is not relevant to someone snuffing his life out on the street.

His "violent" history is not relevant to someone snuffing his life out on the street.

And there it is, the "straw man".

An assertion no one made.

Keep working backwards from your own head up yer arse premise, I'm sure you'll learn lots in life.

Dismissed.

And there it is, the "straw man".

An assertion no one made.

From your link.

The head of the Minneapolis police union says George Floyd’s “violent criminal history” needs to be remembered

Did you even read it?

From your link.

The head of the Minneapolis police union says George Floyd’s “violent criminal history” needs to be remembered

Did you even read it?

You said he never committed armed robbery.

I proved he did. And that's all I asserted, no matter how much you try to spin it.

Now I really must be going.

Wrestling with a pig, and all that.

Enjoy talking to yourself, but just a word of advice: Maybe use this precious time of yours to do actual research and become a better informed person.

You'll start to like yourself more. ;)

Forum List

Back