Thinking about moving to Canada

Iceman36

Apr 29, 2022
I asked my wife what she thinks about moving to Canada.

I told her to list things...
First Canada, and then a matching fact about the USA.
I'll give a simple response to both.

Her: Justin Trudeau.
Me: What Democracy looks like, their democratic choice in their nation.

Her: Donald Trump.
Me: What Gerrymandering, not voting, and people who belong being beat to death by Antifa looks like.

Her: Joe Biden.
Me: What a two party rigged election looks like when people do the best they can with it and manage to defeat bigotry.

Her: Justin Bieber.
Me: What the people in a free country looks like.

Her: Garth Brooks.

Me: What people in a dictatorship look like, trying not to be lynched in it.
The same exact dictatorship as they claim to hate and want to go to war against.

Her: Healthcare.
Me: A human right.

Her: Capitalism
Me: Oligarchy and potentially robbery by deception, especially when junky crap is sold at high prices.

She asked me what my point is..
I said maybe we should think about Canada after our lease is up.

:)

FlatNextBichonfrise-size_restricted.gif

Me: What Gerrymandering, not voting, and people who belong being beat to death by Antifa looks like.

Me: What a two party rigged election looks like when people do the best they can with it and manage to defeat bigotry.

The same exact dictatorship as they claim to hate and want to go to war against.

Me: Oligarchy and potentially robbery by deception, especially when junky crap is sold at high prices.

Ask yourself why so many Canadians come to the United States before you move there.
Also....count on 3 month Summers and Winter that lasts most of the year. It rains all of the time in BC.

Ask yourself why so many Canadians come to the United States before you move there.
Also....count on 3 month Summers and Winter that lasts most of the year. It rains all of the time in BC.

After what Trudeau did last winter to those truckers, one would need their head examined for wanting to move there.

Access to Justice doesn't exist here and the Creepy Ones are unaccountable, pervasive, and have destroyed our nation.

Good luck if you make the move. As I always war you, "you can't take your Constitution with you"...

It is unclear as to whether your wife has an infatuation with Justin Trudeau or some love/hate relationship with Biden and/or Trump. If the latter, is it because she fears the return of Trump? In either case, I would tell her to head north (and stay there).

Just remember that once done to those you don't like, it is now a simple matter to do the same to you as well.
It would only be done to me if I was a jerkoff who acted like that instead of doing my civic duty to get a vaccine.

How about the human right to keep the money that you earn instead of the government taking it away to pay some else's health care bills?

You are going to be disappointing in health care in Canada. I lived near the border for seven years. The Canadians were always coming to the US and pay for health care instead of getting that Canadian free stuff.

How about the human right to keep the money that you earn instead of the government taking it away to pay some else's health care bills?
There is no human right to not pay your taxes and starve others while you drive a Cadillac.
Fuck you.

It would only be done to me if I was a jerkoff who acted like that instead of doing my civic duty to get a vaccine.

Yep. You and Canada deserve each other.

BTW, ace, the trucker standoff wasn't over the vax, it was over the fact that every time they crossed the border to make a pick up or drop (their jobs and family livelihood), they had to sit waiting for two weeks. Meantime, these are guys who spend 99.9% of their time alone driving inside their truck.

If your attitude is truthful and not staged, you'll be welcome!

There are several other reasons that should be on your list, but in my opinion healthcare does it alone.

If you can afford the best living conditions in the world, think of Vancouver Island!

If you like guns you'll do fine as long as you're in favour of a few sensible restrictions to save lives.

There is no human right to not pay your taxes and starve others while you drive a Cadillac.
Fuck you.
There is a human right not to have assholes steal your money and then give it away to somebody that never earned it.

Since you don't understand the concept of individual Liberty then it is probably best for everybody that you get your commie ass up to Canada.

There is a human right not to have assholes steal your money and then give it away to somebody that never earned it.

Since you don't understand the concept of individual Liberty then it is probably best for everybody that you get your commie ass up to Canada.
I wiped my ass with your flag

Forum List

Back