Think Kobe would care if I was killed in a crash

Hey, if Tom Brady died, I would be pretty sad, but not THAT sad. I don't know him, and other than watching him on TV, he plays no part in my life or my level of happiness. Not like losing a member of my family at all.
Shows how much Kobe was loved

Brady is the GOAT but is not particularly loved by fans outside of NE or other NFL players.

I think if Brady died under similar circumstances the reaction in the U.S. would be possibly bigger than the reaction we’re seeing with Kobe. Yes a lot people aren’t fond of Brady, but everyone respects the hell out of him.
Doubt that. Brady didnt inspire the masses like Kobe did. Its not enough to just be a GOAT or a super star. People have to connect with you and what you stand for.
Brady is the GOAT, Kobe wasn’t.

But if you have seen the reaction in the NBA this week, you can see how Kobe was loved and respected

Brady would me mourned. But he wouldn’t fill up a Football Stadium with mourners. Kobe has

Hey, if Tom Brady died, I would be pretty sad, but not THAT sad. I don't know him, and other than watching him on TV, he plays no part in my life or my level of happiness. Not like losing a member of my family at all.

Brady is the GOAT but is not particularly loved by fans outside of NE or other NFL players.

I think if Brady died under similar circumstances the reaction in the U.S. would be possibly bigger than the reaction we’re seeing with Kobe. Yes a lot people aren’t fond of Brady, but everyone respects the hell out of him.
Doubt that. Brady didnt inspire the masses like Kobe did. Its not enough to just be a GOAT or a super star. People have to connect with you and what you stand for.

But if you have seen the reaction in the NBA this week, you can see how Kobe was loved and respected

Brady would me mourned. But he wouldn’t fill up a Football Stadium with mourners. Kobe has
Brady seems cold and distant. At one point I thought he was a closet serial killer.

Brady seems cold and distant. At one point I thought he was a closet serial killer.
Cuz hes white, right? :laugh:

Most serial killers are white right? Wasnt just that. He has those cold recessive eyes and false smile. :laugh:

This thread has really proven who the racist trash on this forum is. To not like someone is one thing, but to try and trash a young man who was an inspiration to others, was a good mentor to some, a good husband and a great father to his children is really sad. The only reason they hate him is because of the color of his skin.
--o yeah!! SURE...so much real proof!! just like Smollet's proof....hahhahahahahah

YOU are the racist!!! YOU prove to be the racist by injecting race into it!!!!

You guys are scum. 9 innocent people lost their lives and fools like you are these other fools are here spitting on them before they can even be put in the ground.
....you fked up!! like a lot of blacks in a lot of incidents = you bring up race when it has nothing to do with it
hahahhahahah

No you mucked up, if this was John Stockton you wouldn't be on this forum talking negative about him.
Well, LOL, I'm from Utah, and I ain't no Jazz fan.

Which means what exactly.

Most serial killers are white right? Wasnt just that. He has those cold recessive eyes and false smile. :laugh:
When you are going to kill you might as well get quantity.

This thread has really proven who the racist trash on this forum is. To not like someone is one thing, but to try and trash a young man who was an inspiration to others, was a good mentor to some, a good husband and a great father to his children is really sad. The only reason they hate him is because of the color of his skin.
--o yeah!! SURE...so much real proof!! just like Smollet's proof....hahhahahahahah

You guys are scum. 9 innocent people lost their lives and fools like you are these other fools are here spitting on them before they can even be put in the ground.
....you fked up!! like a lot of blacks in a lot of incidents = you bring up race when it has nothing to do with it
hahahhahahah

No you mucked up, if this was John Stockton you wouldn't be on this forum talking negative about him.
....hahahahah--you fked up again!! I didn't even know who Stockton was--I WOULD be on here saying why is there so much coverage of him!!!! especially him because he is less well known
...hahahah that's just it!!! if he were white, I'd be doing the same thing----..we talk about MANY WHITE people on USMB....
.....you PROVE to be the racist--not us........

hahahhahahah

....hahahahah--you fked up again!! I didn't even know who Stockton was--I WOULD be on here saying why is there so much coverage of him!!!! especially him because he is less well known
...hahahah that's just it!!! if he were white, I'd be doing the same thing----..we talk about MANY WHITE people on USMB....
.....you PROVE to be the racist--not us........

It's been proven who the racist are.

Wrong. You will NEVER be able to find evidence that supports that racist claim. Go ahead and prove me wrong, but we all know you cant.

Wrong. You will NEVER be able to find evidence that supports that racist claim. Go ahead and prove me wrong, but we all know you cant.
I dont try to prove things to cave monkeys such as yourself. I just tell you the facts. Its up to you to convince yourself I am wrong. :laugh:

So? No shit. I've experienced my own losses in this life and who hasn't? What does this have to do with Kobe being a more valuable human being than, say, my child? That is why I said it was subjective. IMO, he is not more valuable than any member of my family, regardless of how much money he has donated to whatever causes. That's my opinion on the matter.

Where did anyone say that Kobe Bryan should or was more important to YOU than someone in your own family?

Why do you insist on denigrating a man who, made it to incredible stardom and was giving back to his community in a great way? Why?

How did I "denigrate" him? :lol: I see there is some hero worship going on here.

Well, what if I think he is "more valuable" than Kobe? :eusa_whistle:

He's a great looking man and super valuable. More valuable than most. :laugh:

Well, what if I think he is "more valuable" than Kobe? :eusa_whistle:
Well, what if a cow had nuts?

I heard Ted Bundy was a great looking guy too. Your value isnt in your looks. If that was the case I would be the most valuble person on the planet.

I heard Ted Bundy was a great looking guy too. Your value isnt in your looks. If that was the case I would be the most valuble person on the planet.
Your racist urban legends arent going to cut it here. Whites are way underrepresented when it comes to serial killers, while blacks are way over represented (what a shocker).

From 1990 to 2010, the most recent year of data in the project, 52.1% of US serials killers were white, while 40.3% were black.

"For example, if you combine US serial killers across all decades, 52% of serial killers have been white [and] 40% black ... However, if you just look at the past three decades: 37% were white [and] 60% were black. A very different picture!"*

Here's a surprising look at the average serial killer

Last edited:

Your racist urban legends arent going to cut it here. Whites are way underrepresented when it comes to serial killers, while blacks are way over represented (what a shocker).

From 1990 to 2010, the most recent year of data in the project, 52.1% of US serials killers were white, while 40.3% were black.

"For example, if you combine US serial killers across all decades, 52% of serial killers have been white [and] 40% black ... However, if you just look at the past three decades: 37% were white [and] 60% were black. A very different picture!"*

Here's a surprising look at the average serial killer
Thanks for admitting most serial killers are white. You can do math right? I guess not. :laughing0301:

He was good looking, well-groomed, well-spoken, very intelligent. He did have intense, almost piercing eyes. I was very, very happy when he was executed, just didn't happen soon enough!

Call me different I guess. I really don't relate to all this kobe fanfare. Think he would care if he read about me dying in a crash.
To listen people talk like he was their best friend, and yet, probably hardly knew the guy. Is kinda corny to me.

Just another millionaire that flew his helicopter to work everyday.
I so get where your coming from, but don't.....don't take what is heart wrenching and painful for sooo many in this country and minimize it. You don't care about the guy, its okay, but don't make those of us who feel sadden by all this feel worse...just move on.org and fuck off

Or or pretend its a white guy, like Hank that stank from Hoochie country, white usa

Call me different I guess. I really don't relate to all this kobe fanfare. Think he would care if he read about me dying in a crash.
To listen people talk like he was their best friend, and yet, probably hardly knew the guy. Is kinda corny to me.

Just another millionaire that flew his helicopter to work everyday.
I so get where your coming from, but don't.....don't take what is heart wrenching and painful for sooo many in this country and minimize it. You don't care about the guy, its okay, but don't make those of us who feel sadden by all this feel worse...just move on.org and fuck off

Or or pretend its a white guy, like Hank that stank from Hoochie country, white usa
Watching you guys over react is a hoot.

Forum List

Back