Thing of orgasm inducing beauty

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
I think the most fantastic auto America has ever designed and produced from an aesthetic point is:

The 1963/1964 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe (C2) it is very sexy and perfect and it looks GREAT from ALL angles, it is BEYOND beautiful and 100% GORGEOUS and pretty much orgasm inducing, the below is the 1964 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe (C2):

chevrolet-corvette-c-5.jpg

chevrolet-corvette-c-2_600x0w.jpg

Chevrolet-Corvette-1.jpg

291022_3eb66b166e_low_res.JPG

57c2468d0b52eab1a15acc5e4fafa917.jpg

c3b6ffc4cb2c562e8fff8e2c8d92be03.jpg

092515_8.jpg

The model the year before the 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe (C2) they had rear split window looking very FANTASTIC not sure why they only produced the rear split window only in 1963 and then never another time, I'll have to Google and see if I can find why, the below is the 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe (C2) with the rear split window, again GORGEOUS and pretty much orgasm inducing:

1963-Corvette-Stingray-Canepa-0.jpg

1963-chevrolet-corvette-sting-ray-rear.jpg

fa08e563cd2117e80a6f12b613538db0.jpg

1963-chevy-corvette-split-window-coupe-powerglide-power-windows-power-steering-1.jpg

1963_Chevrolet_Corvette_Coupe_For_Sale_Rear_resize.jpg

I like the rag top better. I had a 64 for several years. I'm kinda like, what's the sense of having a hot rod if you can't drive with the top down.

Drag racing is a very different though.

Here's the one I had.

433301.jpg

• Banned
I like the rag top better. I had a 64 for several years. I'm kinda like, what's the sense of having a hot rod if you can't drive with the top down.

Drag racing is a very different though.

Here's the one I had.

433301.jpg

That is very cute, I though like the hard top.

Do you go Drag Racing?

Actually, that Corvette body style was produced from 1963 to 1967.

I once owned a 67 convertible vette with the factory side pipes. (just like this one) Loved that car. I was only 21 years old, and the car was a chick magnet. .... :cool:

(also notice the "red" sidewall tires)

15658_d9e7080941_low_res.jpg

I think the most fantastic auto America has ever designed and produced from an aesthetic point is:

The 1963/1964 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe (C2) it is very sexy and perfect and it looks GREAT from ALL angles, it is BEYOND beautiful and 100% GORGEOUS and pretty much orgasm inducing, the below is the 1964 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe (C2):

Chevrolet-Corvette-1.jpg

092515_8.jpg

The model the year before the 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe (C2) they had rear split window looking very FANTASTIC not sure why they only produced the rear split window only in 1963 and then never another time, I'll have to Google and see if I can find why, the below is the 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe (C2) with the rear split window, again GORGEOUS and pretty much orgasm inducing:

1963-chevy-corvette-split-window-coupe-powerglide-power-windows-power-steering-1.jpg

Whatever paddles your canoe. :rolleyes:

It's a pretty car. Neighbor has a hot-rodded '11 with a 6-speed, that thing sounds nice!

"Orgasm inducing"?

I see Oosie's been working on creative ways to use a stick shift.

As for why 1963 was the only year of the Stingray with the split window?

(which everybody loved)

Seems there was a feud between the designer and the accountants at GM over the split window.

The split between the windows resembled the spine of a stingray and maintained the theme of the cars name. Stingray.

But it costs a lot more at the factory to install 2 windows instead of a single window. So the "bean counters" won out, and the next years model, 1964 featured the single pane rear window. ..... :cool:

Last edited:

Chevrolet-Corvette-1.jpg

092515_8.jpg

I kind of thought you would post a new thread about this. Yes,it sexy as heck..

Chevrolet-Corvette-1.jpg

092515_8.jpg

It's a pretty car. Neighbor has a hot-rodded '11 with a 6-speed, that thing sounds nice!

"Whatever paddles your canoe. :rolleyes:"

Not a fan of the paddles is canoe your word for buttocks? :poke::popcorn::poke::popcorn:

This thread is about that GORGEOUS auto in my OP, not about me being kinky darling I will begin another thread about my liking of spanking and also to again mention my beautiful collection of riding crops most tipped with Moroccan leather :smoke:

Chevrolet-Corvette-1.jpg

092515_8.jpg

I kind of thought you would post a new thread about this. Yes,it sexy as heck..

Thank you bear darling, that auto is so sexy it deserved it's own thread so here it is.

(which everybody loved)

Seems there was a feud between the designer and the accountants at GM over the split window.

The split between the windows resembled the spine of a stingray and maintained the theme of the cars name. Stingray.

But it costs a lot more at the factory to install 2 windows instead of a single window. So the "bean counters" won out, and the next years model, 1964 featured the single pane rear window. ..... :cool:

"Seems there was a feud between the designer and the accountants at GM over the split window."

Another reason to hate accountants, who cares it was more expensive the split window is BEYOND FANTASTIC and that what is matters.

I must have one of these gorgeous autos either split window or not split window, I have two teams of peoples in two American States that I'm paying to get me one, Texas and also Rhode Island and it can be delivered by aircraft or I do not care how but it will be delivered to me, also if not black that is okay and if not 100% pristine this is okay as I have friends here who do auto restoring and have performed some excellent happenings on many elderly autos, they can make this auto pristine and also can spray it black.

I have a friend in Milan and they restored for her a 1963 Buick Riviera Nailhead or is it a 1965 Buick Riviera GS, I forget but it is one of them.

Chevrolet-Corvette-1.jpg

092515_8.jpg

"Whatever paddles your canoe. :rolleyes:"

Not a fan of the paddles is canoe your word for buttocks? :poke::popcorn::poke::popcorn:

This thread is about that GORGEOUS auto in my OP, not about me being kinky darling I will begin another thread about my liking of spanking and also to again mention my beautiful collection of riding crops most tipped with Moroccan leather :smoke:

Buttocks aren't shaped like a canoe.

iu

(which everybody loved)

"Seems there was a feud between the designer and the accountants at GM over the split window."

Another reason to hate accountants, who cares it was more expensive the split window is BEYOND FANTASTIC and that what is matters.

I must have one of these gorgeous autos either split window or not split window, I have two teams of peoples in two American States that I'm paying to get me one, Texas and also Rhode Island and it can be delivered by aircraft or I do not care how but it will be delivered to me, also if not black that is okay and if not 100% pristine this is okay as I have friends here who do auto restoring and have performed some excellent happenings on many elderly autos, they can make this auto pristine and also can spray it black.

I have a friend in Milan and they restored for her a 1963 Buick Riviera Nailhead or is it a 1965 Buick Riviera GS, I forget but it is one of them.

The Corvette world is very fickle to say the least. Just the price difference in a numbers matching car, chassis and engine number the same, can be as much as $25,000. Do not buy a 1963 or 1964. Two reasons, they didn't change to full disk brakes until 1965, and at the cross member where the trailing arm attaches some of the frames had a brace attached where dirt would accumulate causing sever rust in the frame. You wouldn't find it unless you know it's a potential problem.

Then you really need to consider the engines. Over there you have no need for a big block car. 396 in the 1965 or the 427 in the 1966 and 1967. Plus at best it will get about 12 miles to the gallon. Another engine option was the fuel injected models. Although they are highly sought after by collectors they are a real pain in the ass. Can't get parts and hard to keep tuned right. They are not electronically injected.

They are my favorite car of all. If I went out after one today I would get a 1965 rag top. You obviously like the fast back and that's ok as it actually is a stiffer more stable car. Best model verses the price you will have to pay is the 1965. Then there are several engine models in each year. The one I would get to drive over there is the 327, 300 horsepower one. The others are the 350 and 365 horsepower 327's.

If you want me to give you an honest opinion on any that you are considering I would be more than happy to. Considering you're going to have to pay a lot of coins to get it over there one or two mistakes or deception from a broker could cost you thousands of dollars.

(which everybody loved)

Only buy a car from a southern or western state. Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma, Arizona, New Mexico, California, etc. Car's from these states have very little rust on the frame or other metal parts because it usually doesn't snow in the winter. So they don't put salt on the roads, and salt eats up metal car parts.

Avoid any car which has spent its life being driven in any of the northern states. They are usually rust buckets, and require much, much, more money to restore.

Texas and California are really the best states to by rust free collector cars. ..... :cool:

(which everybody loved)

Only buy a car from a southern or western state. Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma, Arizona, New Mexico, California, etc. Car's from these states have very little rust on the frame or other metal parts because it usually doesn't snow in the winter. So they don't put salt on the roads, and salt eats up metal car parts.

Avoid any car which has spent its life being driven in any of the northern states. They are usually rust buckets, and require much, much, more money to restore.

Texas and California are really the best states to by rust free collector cars. ..... :cool:

Any car that's been in the desert it's whole life. :) Around the Gulf and Atlantic Seaboard, things rust rust because of the salt air. Not nearly as bad as salt+snow roads, but..

Forum List

Back