These are the allegations in the Joe Biden impeachment inquiry

Yes....a denial is all you libs need.

A denial equals total debunking.

Who cares that they have the goods on this mother fucker.

All you needed was one denial......and that's it. Game over.
Nope....you people think that if the guilty party is a Democrat, a denial is all they need.

Doesn't matter if they've been caught red-handed.....you'll believe the denial and simply ignore everything else.

Don't have to.

He took a plea deal to avoid being found guilty of perjury.

So Bill Clinton was never prosecuted for perjury. Thank you.

Clinton Admits He ‘Misled,’ Avoids Indictment​

Jan 19, 2001 2:00 PM EDT
On his last day in office, Clinton agreed to accept a five-year suspension of his Arkansas law license.

On his last day in office, Clinton agreed to accept a five-year suspension of his Arkansas law license.

In exchange, Clinton will receive immunity from further prosecution and avoids a possible indictment on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice after he leaves office.

Clinton acknowledged he knowingly gave false answers to questions about Lewinsky when he was deposed in the Paula Jones sexual harassment case. Clinton said today’s agreement brings “complete closure” to the matter.

“I tried to walk a fine line between acting lawfully and testifying falsely, but I now recognize that I did not fully accomplish that goal and that certain of my responses to questions about Ms. Lewinsky were false,” Clinton said in a written statement read by Press Secretary Jake Siewert.

In an agreement reached with Independent Counsel Robert Ray, Clinton agreed to pay a $25,000 fine and not to seek compensation for attorneys’ fees he paid during the investigation. The agreement also ends a bid by the Arkansas Bar Association to disbar the president.

The "nO eViDEnCe!" crowd can ignore this.

Abuse of power, obstruction and corruption.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy announced the House is launching an impeachment inquiry of President Joe Biden, citing at least six separate allegations that led to the decision.

First, he cited the House Oversight Committee’s findings that Biden “did lie to the American people about his own knowledge of his family’s foreign business dealings.”

Second, McCarthy also cited bank records that show “nearly $20 million in payments were directed to the Biden family members and associates through various shell companies.”

Third, McCarthy also said the Treasury Department has “more than 150 transactions involving the Biden family and other business associates that were flagged as suspicious activity by U.S. banks.”

Fourth, McCarthy cited an FBI informant who alleged that the president and his son both received bribes of $5 million each.

Fifth, McCarthy cited Biden using “his official office to coordinate with Hunter Biden’s business partners about Hunter’s role in Burisma Ukrainian energy company,” referring to recent revelations from Hunter Biden’s laptop that then-Vice President Biden used private or alias accounts to send government information to Hunter.

Finally, McCarthy said — likely in reference to the Justice Department’s handling of its investigation of Hunter Biden, “Despite the serious allegations, it appears that the president’s family has been offered special treatment by Biden’s own administration — treatment that [they] not otherwise would have received if they were not related to the President.”

Fucking lol. :auiqs.jpg:How could this possibly backfire on team magaturd? :dunno:

Don't have to.

He took a plea deal to avoid being found guilty of perjury.

I linked to an article about perjury - a legal thing.

You linked to an article about the charges/impeachment, which is a political thing.

Jock Strap

AS3WA3zLGiaU.jpeg

I linked to an article about perjury - a legal thing.

You linked to an article about the charges/impeachment, which is a political thing.

So you think they're separate issues?

They impeached Clinton for perjury, obstruction of justice, and tampering with witnesses.

If it was only about a blowjob they never would have bothered.

So Bill Clinton was never prosecuted for perjury. Thank you.

Clinton Admits He ‘Misled,’ Avoids Indictment​

Jan 19, 2001 2:00 PM EDT

In exchange, Clinton will receive immunity from further prosecution and avoids a possible indictment on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice after he leaves office.

Clinton acknowledged he knowingly gave false answers to questions about Lewinsky when he was deposed in the Paula Jones sexual harassment case. Clinton said today’s agreement brings “complete closure” to the matter.

“I tried to walk a fine line between acting lawfully and testifying falsely, but I now recognize that I did not fully accomplish that goal and that certain of my responses to questions about Ms. Lewinsky were false,” Clinton said in a written statement read by Press Secretary Jake Siewert.

In an agreement reached with Independent Counsel Robert Ray, Clinton agreed to pay a $25,000 fine and not to seek compensation for attorneys’ fees he paid during the investigation. The agreement also ends a bid by the Arkansas Bar Association to disbar the president.

He took a plea deal.

Do you know what that is, or must I explain it?

So you think they're separate issues?

They impeached Clinton for perjury, obstruction of justice, and tampering with witnesses.

If it was only about a blowjob they never would have bothered.
and in a Senate Impeachment Trial, Clinton was what?

Of course it was only a blowjob. They started out with Whitewater, changed Investigators to Starr, and came up empty handed.

and... So they all felt the need to get Bill!

Newt Gingrich had sorebutt over being what he considered 'dissed' on Air Force One.

US shutdown: 1995 flashback when Newt Gingrich was 'snubbed' on Air Force One​

When the US government last shut down in late 1995, the Republican leader Newt Gingrich said that a "snub" by President Bill Clinton during a plane ride on Air Force One contributed to the stand-off.

US shutdown: 1995 flashback when Newt Gingrich was 'snubbed' on Air Force One

Forum List

Back