These are the allegations in the Joe Biden impeachment inquiry

That’s nonsense. Policy decisions are not impeachable.
Yes they fucking are.

Especially if they violate the law.

Like obstruction of justice.

Like the finger to the American People at the southern border.

Hey, your game, your rules.

Told ya.

The righties are going to make you eat shit now, and I'll be cheering them every step of the way.

No mercy for you.

And no sympathy

They claim Trump knew about everything his friends and associates did on their own time....but Biden doesn't even know what his own kid is up to.

Sounds like a glaring double-standard.

Joe Biden knows everything and he's lying. Hunter didn't use his father's influence for personal gain, he's not that smart. It was Joe Biden who used his own position as Vice President to set Hunter and other Biden family members up with lucrative foreign deals.

Joe Biden masterminded the whole thing, and that corrupt sonofabitch acts like he doesn't know a fucking thing.

Why did Democrats impeach President Trump twice when they had a lot less evidence than there is against Xiden?
Representative Maxine Watters even wanted to impeach President Trump before he even was inaugurated.
I was not able to show you the video I just watched showing Watters chanting "Impeach 45" over and over again.

Last edited:

Chris Christie

Former Governor of New Jersey
He supports investigations into Biden, but did not specify an impeachment inquiry.

Former Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey said he did not see enough evidence to impeach Mr. Biden. “I think we’re cheapening impeachment by doing that kind of thing,” he said on MSNBC and in a statement after Kevin McCarthy ordered an inquiry.
I wouldn't take Chris Christie word if he said that shit stinks....much less listen to him about politics.

How many were found to be illegal payments?

Good. Let's get the guys name and see how credible he actually is.

Except no actual emails where he talks about Bursima with his son.

You mean the special prosecutor who was appointed by the other guy?
You have said there were no payments just like he did
Now it’s down to legality and not whether or not it happened

Remember how the Media made Bill Clinton the victim when he was impeached
Poor Bubba.

And the orchestrated liberal propaganda reply to Bubba’s impeachment was to claim how the conservatives were only doing it over a blowjob. Yeah. Sure. The fact that he lied under oath had nothing to do with it. 😄

Don't you believe it.

Kevin McCrapweasel and his toadies will find a way to torpedo this.
IMG_0628.jpeg

Forum List

Back