CDZ There's something seriously wrong with a system...

In

We've elected to many stupid people, misfits and perverts.
That is because the system was designed for a very simple society.

The society has evolved in diversity and sophistication, but the representation system has not been correctly adjusted to accommodate the advanced society.
In size as well...now it is about 800,000 citizens, to one Congressman/Representative... Its hard to feel you are truly represented if you are only 1 citizen out of 800,000.... Harder to be heard, unless you are some rich dude Or dudette with money to spare....
Wyoming one senator represents about 275,000 people.

In California, it's about 20,000,000.

That means as far as the Senate is concerned each voter in Wyoming has about 100× the representation of the average Californian.
The Senate is not supposed to represent people. The Senate is supposed to represent the state constitutions and subsequent laws.

Where is the word "truth" in the Constitution?
Are you seriously trying to justify republican lies by saying the word truth isn't in the constitution?
No, genius. I am trying to explain to you how there is something seriously wrong with the system - the subject of this discussion, you may recall.

Do you ever realize how fucked up that line of reasoning is?
The subject is not about partisan strategies.

You just have difficulties separating the erroneous system from partisan strategies. You do not recognize all of the derailings in this discussion.
Look out guys! He's backing up!
I am not diverting. I am trying to explain to you that the founders did not provide any provisions for the revealing of truth. One of the founders, Patrick Henry, refused to attend the Convention, because, as he put it, "I smell a rat."

We can reorder the charter system and install separated government entities designed to reveal the truth. As it is the Justice Department is not practically separated - it is subservient to partisan favoritism. The DoJ was not even established until after the Civil War, and was never established to reveal the truth.
fb69b97a7755b04e8cf39c6a95c62ead.jpg
"Designed to reveal the truth"?

What are you even talking about? Your attempt at justification is getting weaker.

It is
...that lets the party responsible for an attempted coup block investigation into the attempted coup. They need to be removed. Every single one that supported this and continues to should be removed for cause, they've violated their oaths to the constitution.

Section 3 of the 14th amendment to the US Constitution states that no elected official "shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the Constitution]"

We need to apply that vigorously and get rid of these anti American types who want to do away with democracy in favor of authoritarian rule.

They know it, too. That's why they blocked the commission.
What “coup attempt”?

A coup is an armed overthrow of the government, usually by the military.

Nothing like that has happened.
Not necessarily armed, just sudden and violent. Militaries are well placed for this kind of action but coup attempts certainly don't require the military.

So yes, it was indeed a coup attempt.
It's kind of a stretch to call it a coup attempt. Usually a lot of people die in a coup attempt. You're making a mountain out of a mole hill.
Not a stretch. That's what it was. We are simply lucky they were inept.
I think your view has been distorted by partisan insanity if you think that giant group of people went there to overthrow the government in some kind of organized coup attempt. Considering the death count that view is absurd.
I think that you've been watching too much faux niwz.
Is this really your counter to my observation? Yikes.
Isn't it exactly what you said only more brief?

Are you seriously trying to justify republican lies by saying the word truth isn't in the constitution?
No, genius. I am trying to explain to you how there is something seriously wrong with the system - the subject of this discussion, you may recall.

You just have difficulties separating the erroneous system from partisan strategies. You do not recognize all of the derailings in this discussion.
Admit it, you are not really concerned about "the system." You are not really concerned about the truth - you are concerned about the Democrats' grip on power. And if the Democrats exploit the inadequacies in the system, then that is okay, by you.
Do not project your shortcomings onto me.

I am not diverting. I am trying to explain to you that the founders did not provide any provisions for the revealing of truth. One of the founders, Patrick Henry, refused to attend the Convention, because, as he put it, "I smell a rat."

We can reorder the charter system and install separated government entities designed to reveal the truth. As it is the Justice Department is not practically separated - it is subservient to partisan favoritism. The DoJ was not even established until after the Civil War, and was never established to reveal the truth.
fb69b97a7755b04e8cf39c6a95c62ead.jpg
"Designed to reveal the truth"?

What are you even talking about? Your attempt at justification is getting weaker.
You cannot even stay on the subject that you introduced - There is something wrong with a system . . .

You cannot separate your partisan zealotry from "the system."

Last edited:
Stop trying to minimize the greatest assault on our democracy in over 200 years
Not true....

1. Were a Republic not a Democracy.

2. This was an advancement of how out nation should be, not an assault on it.

3. The Lincoln and FDR Administrations are the biggest assaults on our nation in our history.
A republic is a representative democracy, get over it.

it was an insurrection.

WTF?

...that lets the party responsible for an attempted coup block investigation into the attempted coup. They need to be removed. Every single one that supported this and continues to should be removed for cause, they've violated their oaths to the constitution.

Section 3 of the 14th amendment to the US Constitution states that no elected official "shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the Constitution]"

We need to apply that vigorously and get rid of these anti American types who want to do away with democracy in favor of authoritarian rule.

What “coup attempt”?

That's why it was an ATTEMPT.
It failed.
Now it's time to line up the participants for their appropriate comeuppance.

LINE THEM UP
LINE THEM UP

What “coup attempt”?

Not necessarily armed, just sudden and violent. Militaries are well placed for this kind of action but coup attempts certainly don't require the military.

Riiight, unarmed people are going to overthrow the entire US government? A “coup attempt” where no one was arrested and all of the “insurrectionists” left on their own within a few hours.

You’re delusional.
They were not "unarmed" and
No one claimed this group of idiots was particularly bright.
That's why they were there.

What “coup attempt”?

Riiight, unarmed people are going to overthrow the entire US government? A “coup attempt” where no one was arrested and all of the “insurrectionists” left on their own within a few hours.

You’re delusional.
They weren't unarmed.
Yes they were. All the police were armed and let the protesters in, it’s all on video. Your lies aren’t adding up, so now you’re digging yourself in more lies.
You mean the co-conspirators?
We'll line them up too.

The same can be said for people stopping the audits and the refusal to investigate the massive fraud that took place in the swing states. You have a non-story here that only exposes your hypocrisy.Thread closed.

How many audits and recounts do you need before you accept the truth? This could go on for the next two years.
Did you see the post where the audit in AZ people are supposed to trust had Dominion working with the auditors? No one should trust that audit. As far as the truth we are still waiting on that.

I feel really sorry for you.. How could you be so mezmerized by one fat, lying crook? What will it take? How many more audits and recounts?
How can you believe politicians and a media that lied to you for four years?
We don't. We're Democrats

No, you're fascists to the bone.

Well, it's up to the electorate. It's up to the Democrats to get out the vote.
It is and it isn't. They clearly violated their oaths and should be removed. The political will doesn't seem to be there though.
I'm not aware of a mechanism to do this, but the GQP sure as hell won't pursue it.
There is nothing to pursue.
Then why deny the pursuit?
A nod to the taxpayers. These Democrat dramas aren't free, you know.

Horse hockey.

It is and it isn't. They clearly violated their oaths and should be removed. The political will doesn't seem to be there though.
I'm not aware of a mechanism to do this, but the GQP sure as hell won't pursue it.
Please.
The GOP is deathly afraid of the truth.
The GOP knows the truth will likely
Make 40+ GOP house members unelectable if not open for expulsion
Do the same for 2 or more Senators.

BUT, I've a theory that McConnell wants the House investigation just like Benghazi.
Why?
Because he's pissed as hell about all this and wants the nuts gone.
He knows that a Commission would be restricted in what it could accomplish and the "base" would demand that GOP members block every action or face the base's, shall I say it? We all know the word...Nah, you know what I mean.
But a GOP investigation ala Benghazi?
As the GOP demonstrated in 10 investigations it will go wherever the chair takes it.
From Mitch' perspective if he can take these nuts out without damaging the core of the party he can preserve his power in the states while the Democrats do his dirty work for him.
Maybe a cycle or two in the dark but with the foundation securely in place he sees a chance in 24 and strength beyond.

ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF OF THIS
Just wandered into my head and it does connect with the facts.

But your OK with the recent "fraudit" and ten or so Benghazi investigations?

You probably did not think the accusation of Russian collusion was a conspiracy theory, but the conservatives did - remember???

As you know, the Russian collusion charges were a complete and total scam. The Steel dossier, a complete scam. President Trump has been proven to be right so many times that it is hard to count. The latest seems to be the source of COVID-19. Trump was assailed for his comments on masks, again, he has proven to be 100% correct.

Forum List

Back