There's a reason the media are suddenly reporting on Hunter Biden's corruption

I screwed up.

And Trump is still a criminal, by your standards. So I still slapped your side around.

Go on, explain your stinking hypocrisy. That should be funny.

Then explain why you're getting hysterical about matters that don't have anything to do with Joe Biden.

Who said it doesn't have anything to do with Joe Biden. Tony Bobolinski--Hunters former business partner said it does.

There's a reason the media are suddenly reporting on Hunter Biden's corruption - American Thinker
11 Dec 2020 ~~ By Andrea Widburg

In the world of Democrat politics, there are no coincidences. With that principle in mind, it's possible to understand why Democrat media outlets are suddenly reporting about Hunter Biden's corruption, a story that spills over onto his father. The first is to get ahead of potential breaking news about Hunter's imminent arrest. The second theory is the one Monica Showalter advanced: the leftists used Biden to attain the White House (or so they believe) and are now ready to get rid of him. Having a criminal son may be just what the Obama/Harris camp needs to make that happen. And if there's any doubt about this theory, an article in The New York Times seems to lay it to rest.
We conservatives remember how, in October, the media and the tech tyrants conspired to block any reports about Hunter Biden, whether those reports were the Senate Intelligence Committee's findings about the $3.5 million Hunter received from the wife of a Russian politician, or the shocking details of political corruption, drug addiction, and sexual debauchery contained on his hard drive.
Well, to ordinary people, these stories were shocking. To the media and the tech tyrants, these stories were potential dangers to Joe Biden's candidacy. They had to be stopped — and stopped they were. Twitter and Facebook, the two biggest social media tech tyrants, refused to allow any reports to circulate and banned people, including President Trump's press secretary, from their platforms when they refused to bow down to this censorship.
News outlets derided the reports about the Biden family's corrupt dealings, all of which implicated Joe Biden as the man who pimped out his addled son for huge sums of money, as non-stories. That's not an exaggeration. It's explicitly what NPR's public editor said:
~[snip]~
With Americans at large finally learning that Hunter Biden and James Biden are crooked and that Joe is the big, corrupt tree from which these rotten apples fell, there's going to be lots of pressure on Joe to retire as quickly as is politely possible. It's The New York Times that gives the game away. On Thursday, it published a positively wistful article entitled "Investigation of His Son Is Likely to Hang Over Biden as He Takes Office: Unless the Trump Justice Department clears Hunter Biden, the new president will confront the prospect of his own administration handling an inquiry that could expose his son to criminal prosecution." The opening paragraph speaks of Biden in a "no-win situation" that could be "politically and legally perilous," and the report continues in that vein. The subtext is clear: leave. Leave now.
Joe served his purpose by being the bland front person for a full leftist assault on the White House. Now it's time for him to go. And while his handlers may reward him for a job well done with the pleasure of the inauguration, you can be sure they'll pressure him to do what he promised to do, which is to invent a respectable disease and quit ASAP.

Comment:
Does anyone in Washington even care about following the law these days? No..... the "law" is simply a minor obstacle the casually go around..... They will find some flimsy excuse for letting her get the job. The "law" isn't really the law anymore. It's just a suggestion, a suggestion that can be ignored at whim by the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democarat Left. At least by those in the "Preferred" party or the "Preferred" class. We little people are the only ones it seems to apply to now.
Progressive Marxist Democrats thought they could keep this whole "Hunter China" plot a secret (with the FBI sitting on the story as long as needed) but they never figured on the computer store owner cloning Hunters hard drive and turning it over to Rudy. That's what brought on the desperate censorship ploy by the FAKE NEWS and social media platforms, including paid operatives in forums acting as moderators to censor posts and placing them in "Conspiracy" forums.

A famous Scythian philosopher, Anacharsis, said it best, "Laws are spider-webs, which catch the little flies, but cannot hold the big ones."
What are you a gnat?

Yup. And you are a twat...am I correct? Yes, I think I am.
lol

And to think...you once moderated this board. Too damn funny. You're on quite a losing streak there.

Oh? What have I lost?
332-206

I screwed up.

And Trump is still a criminal, by your standards. So I still slapped your side around.

Then explain why you're getting hysterical about matters that don't have anything to do with Joe Biden.

Who said it doesn't have anything to do with Joe Biden. Tony Bobolinski--Hunters former business partner said it does.
Bullshitinsky? The same guy who was so disgusted with the Bidens he did business with them and only spoke up the Thursday before the election?

Your thoughts please:

I screwed up.

Slapped around? All I've seen is you exhibiting your lack of intelligence. Evidence has been presented that shows that Hidin Biden used the office of VP to get his sonS lucrative deals with the Ukrainians, Russians and Chinese.

Yes there is a reason. When kammy takes over:

time fang.jpg

Nobody ordinary people were shocked. Everybody on both sides knew the point was to throw crap in the air to shade Joe, as a typical right wing political hit. All ordinary people think it is pretty low budget to attack kids of politicians in order to attack their actual political enemy. Especially if the kids are not in politics or in governmental positions. It is soup for the tabloid diners and the hard core partisans.

Hunter was associated with his fathers dealings in various countries. It's not like he stayed in the US chasing ambulances and minding his own business. China nor Ukraine wouldn't have had anything to do with Hunter if not for his father. Hunter was on Air Force Two going to these setups.

The FBI has been investigating this since 2018. The laptop didn't help either. It's not Trump's call who the DOJ investigates. The FBI reports to the DOJ and they decide what to do and when to do it. If Trump had anything to do with it, it serves him no purpose now. The election is over.
Yep. Trump tried unsuccessfully to get at Joe through Hunter for two years, even blackmailing a foreign government using military aid and all he got was impeached instead of anything to use against Joe. Yep. The election is over. I don't care what happens to Hunter at this point. Seems more than a little shifty to me, but bet it is going to boil down to how he filed taxes and nothing that a tax lawyer will not be able to negotiate down. For last two years, I haven't needed to do long form. Sweet deal. Will have fun watching the show but will not to concerned anything earth shaking will come up.

Yep. Trump tried unsuccessfully to get at Joe through Hunter for two years, even blackmailing a foreign government using military aid and all he got was impeached instead of anything to use against Joe. Yep. The election is over. I don't care what happens to Hunter at this point. Seems more than a little shifty to me, but bet it is going to boil down to how he filed taxes and nothing that a tax lawyer will not be able to negotiate down. For last two years, I haven't needed to do long form. Sweet deal. Will have fun watching the show but will not to concerned anything earth shaking will come up.

Apparently you don't know the definition of blackmail. Blackmail is when you threaten somebody to do something for you. Trump never gave anybody any threats, only Joe Biden did. What the FBI is investigating is corruption involving taxes Hunter filed.

Apparently you don't know the definition of blackmail. Blackmail is when you threaten somebody to do something for you. Trump never gave anybody any threats, only Joe Biden did. What the FBI is investigating is corruption involving taxes Hunter filed.
Sounded like it to me. Extortion works just as well, but may not fit the dictionary definition either. As a Class "A" Agent, it would have been a felony for me to use US Government money or resources (purchasing or withholding purchase) to influence someone to do me personal favors. I never did it here or in Europe. Principles are involved. Trump has no principles and one of the reasons he was impeached and voted out of office.

Last edited:
Sounded like it to me. Extortion works just as well, but may not fit the dictionary definition either. As a Class "A" Agent, it would have been a felony for me to use US Government money or resources (purchasing or withholding purchase) to influence someone to do me personal favors. I never did it here or in Europe. Principles are involved. Trump has no principles and one of the reasons he was impeached and voted out of office.

No, he was impeached because the commies had to figure out a way to keep Zelensky quiet. He knew that his money comes from Congress and the President. If the House threatened him in any way, they would have revealed something was there that Trump was looking for. By creating this phony impeachment; the first impeachment with no impeachable offenses or crimes, Zelensky would not want to be in the middle of a pissing contest.

In 2022 when we take leadership of the House, we will impeach Biden (or Whorris) with no impeachable offense or crime either. Your people can't start an impeachment war and expect us not to react when we get the chance.

There's a reason the media are suddenly reporting on Hunter Biden's corruption - American Thinker

In the world of Democrat politics, there are no coincidences. With that principle in mind, it's possible to understand why Democrat media outlets are suddenly reporting about Hunter Biden's corruption, a story that spills over onto his father. The first is to get ahead of potential breaking news about Hunter's imminent arrest. The second theory is the one Monica Showalter advanced: the leftists used Biden to attain the White House (or so they believe) and are now ready to get rid of him. Having a criminal son may be just what the Obama/Harris camp needs to make that happen. And if there's any doubt about this theory, an article in The New York Times seems to lay it to rest.
We conservatives remember how, in October, the media and the tech tyrants conspired to block any reports about Hunter Biden, whether those reports were the Senate Intelligence Committee's findings about the $3.5 million Hunter received from the wife of a Russian politician, or the shocking details of political corruption, drug addiction, and sexual debauchery contained on his hard drive.
Well, to ordinary people, these stories were shocking. To the media and the tech tyrants, these stories were potential dangers to Joe Biden's candidacy. They had to be stopped — and stopped they were. Twitter and Facebook, the two biggest social media tech tyrants, refused to allow any reports to circulate and banned people, including President Trump's press secretary, from their platforms when they refused to bow down to this censorship.
News outlets derided the reports about the Biden family's corrupt dealings, all of which implicated Joe Biden as the man who pimped out his addled son for huge sums of money, as non-stories. That's not an exaggeration. It's explicitly what NPR's public editor said:
~[snip]~
With Americans at large finally learning that Hunter Biden and James Biden are crooked and that Joe is the big, corrupt tree from which these rotten apples fell, there's going to be lots of pressure on Joe to retire as quickly as is politely possible. It's The New York Times that gives the game away. On Thursday, it published a positively wistful article entitled "Investigation of His Son Is Likely to Hang Over Biden as He Takes Office: Unless the Trump Justice Department clears Hunter Biden, the new president will confront the prospect of his own administration handling an inquiry that could expose his son to criminal prosecution." The opening paragraph speaks of Biden in a "no-win situation" that could be "politically and legally perilous," and the report continues in that vein. The subtext is clear: leave. Leave now.
Joe served his purpose by being the bland front person for a full leftist assault on the White House. Now it's time for him to go. And while his handlers may reward him for a job well done with the pleasure of the inauguration, you can be sure they'll pressure him to do what he promised to do, which is to invent a respectable disease and quit ASAP.

Comment:
Does anyone in Washington even care about following the law these days? No..... the "law" is simply a minor obstacle the casually go around..... They will find some flimsy excuse for letting her get the job. The "law" isn't really the law anymore. It's just a suggestion, a suggestion that can be ignored at whim by the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democarat Left. At least by those in the "Preferred" party or the "Preferred" class. We little people are the only ones it seems to apply to now.
Progressive Marxist Democrats thought they could keep this whole "Hunter China" plot a secret (with the FBI sitting on the story as long as needed) but they never figured on the computer store owner cloning Hunters hard drive and turning it over to Rudy. That's what brought on the desperate censorship ploy by the FAKE NEWS and social media platforms, including paid operatives in forums acting as moderators to censor posts and placing them in "Conspiracy" forums.

A famous Scythian philosopher, Anacharsis, said it best, "Laws are spider-webs, which catch the little flies, but cannot hold the big ones."
What are you a gnat?

Yup. And you are a twat...am I correct? Yes, I think I am.
lol

And to think...you once moderated this board. Too damn funny. You're on quite a losing streak there.

Oh? What have I lost?
332-206

Illegal votes silly clod. Besides which,....xiden ain't in the WH yet. In a month we'll know what's going to happen.

Slapped around? All I've seen is you exhibiting your lack of intelligence. Evidence has been presented that shows that Hidin Biden used the office of VP to get his sonS lucrative deals with the Ukrainians, Russians and Chinese.

Kook conspiracy theories aren't evidence, and that's all you've ever had. The non-cultists here understand that you're too stupid to understand that. You saw it on the internet, so you BELIEVE.

Anyways, let's get back to what made your side cry and run.

If having your taxes investigated makes someone a criminal -- the position you support -- then you should be saying Trump is a cirminal. But you won't. That makes you all hypocrites, and thus nothing you say should be taken seriously. Not that it ever was taken seriously.

Kook conspiracy theories aren't evidence, and that's all you've ever had. The non-cultists here understand that you're too stupid to understand that. You saw it on the internet, so you BELIEVE.

Anyways, let's get back to what made your side cry and run.

If having your taxes investigated makes someone a criminal -- the position you support -- then you should be saying Trump is a cirminal. But you won't. That makes you all hypocrites, and thus nothing you say should be taken seriously. Not that it ever was taken seriously.

Trump has had his taxes investigated, by the IRS, not the FBI. He was under audit when he was running for President.

No, he was impeached because the commies had to figure out a way to keep Zelensky quiet. He knew that his money comes from Congress and the President. If the House threatened him in any way, they would have revealed something was there that Trump was looking for. By creating this phony impeachment; the first impeachment with no impeachable offenses or crimes, Zelensky would not want to be in the middle of a pissing contest.

In 2022 when we take leadership of the House, we will impeach Biden (or Whorris) with no impeachable offense or crime either. Your people can't start an impeachment war and expect us not to react when we get the chance.
if that were the case, then senate republicans would have reported that back in september

He's a pedo on coke---who took bribes for the Biden crime syndicate owned by Joe biden.

Due to some moral weakness, you've allowed depraved liars to convince you to spread their depraved lies.

Why are you telling the kook cult lie that Hunter is a pedo? What prompts you to spout such satanic filth, and why do you think you won't burn in hell for it?

~[snip]~

Comment:
The Dems want Harris in and Biden out
That simple
Harris makes Obama look semi ok lol

Why are you telling the kook cult lie that Hunter is a pedo? What prompts you to spout such satanic filth, and why do you think you won't burn in hell for it?

Because Hunter having sex with children was found on Hunter's laptop that Rudy got a copy of from the repair shop.

its not an audit you stupid fuck its a criminal investigation by the FBI,,,

The FBI investigates taxes now? Really? Oh, I see. You just made up the "FBI" part, like you make up everything.

Oh, Trump's taxes are under investigation too. Thus, by the standards you just set, Trump is a criminal.

You walked right into that one, dumbass.
Mammoth ?? You might have a lower IQ than even Anderson Blooper ??
You must have some serious frontal lobe damage ?

Forum List

Back