There will be a 2020 SEC football season

BigDave

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2020
Lovely East Tennessee
There will be a 2020 SEC football season but it will be all SEC conferences games with no non conference games on the schedule :smoke: :shock:

So I guess there will be no rivalry weekend at the end of the regular season (for non-conference rivals). It is South Carolina state law that South Carolina has to face Clemson in football, but I guess Covid gets to trump that law.

Expect the negroes in the SEC to act like assholes.

The same for the other conferences.

The same in the NFL.

I'll pass on football until the assholes stop being assholes.

So I guess there will be no rivalry weekend at the end of the regular season (for non-conference rivals). It is South Carolina state law that South Carolina has to face Clemson in football, but I guess Covid gets to trump that law.
It will be a good thing for a school like Georgia Tech not having to play Georgia for the first time since 1924:laugh:

There will be a 2020 SEC football season but it will be all SEC conferences games with no non conference games on the schedule :smoke: :shock:

All the conferences are like this now, which means Notre Dame will play itself all year

With PC, Woke, SJW crap including anti American, Marxist, Black Lives Matters branding. No freaking way.

Forum List

Back