there are no civilians in palestine

tinmore maybe you need to start throwing some of those stones rolling around in your head then purhaps you could get shot and get your 70 virgins. I am in favor of that it would make the world a much brighter place.

Hamas Constitution...
Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it. Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its Constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.
The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Moslem).

Israeli Declaration of Independence
THE STATE OF ISRAEL will be open for Jewish immigration and for the Ingathering of the Exiles; it will foster the development of the country for the benefit of all its inhabitants; it will be based on freedom, justice and peace as envisaged by the prophets of Israel; it will ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex; it will guarantee freedom of religion, conscience, language, education and culture; it will safeguard the Holy Places of all religions; and it will be faithful to the principles of the Charter of the United Nations.

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Among Time magazine's 100 men and women whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world: Jews are virtuous. Muslims are evil

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLOicfZ_bAI]Arabs for Israel - Muslims for Israel - Wafa Sultan - YouTube[/ame]

tinmore maybe you need to start throwing some of those stones rolling around in your head then purhaps you could get shot and get your 70 virgins. I am in favor of that it would make the world a much brighter place.

You can refute anything I say. Isn't that what a discussion board is for?

Er, zero reputational points after 2 years of mindless posts is your refutation :lol:

everything you have said has been proved wrong pull your head out of whatever hole you have it stuck in and take a look.

palestinians-after-9-11.jpg

911_Palestinianscelebrating.jpg

:evil:

When your so called governing body uses yor women and children to hide behind when you launch your rockets you are not only cowards but you make them military targets. When you hide terror weapons in hospitals and schools you give up the right to complain when they are blown up. When you have smuggling tunnels in homes and stores then they must be destroyed. If you start actting like responsible humanbeings even I would support palestinian state hood. But as long as you choose to be a race of terrorists you get what you have comeing. So behave or quit your whinning.

You have Israel's BS talking points down.

Congratulations.:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Not talking points. You are a truth hater. Islam=satan.

If the palestinians would grow some balls and fight as an army and quit hiding behind so called civillians there would be no what you call slaughter of civillians. Fight like men die like men and maybe you will gain the respect of mankind.

Maybe they should hide in tanks, airplane, and armored bulldozers like the brave Israelis.
You are an idiot.

Especially when what you say is nothing but lies and bull.

Especially when what you say is nothing but lies and bull.

You still can't refute anything. You aren't even very good at ducking the question.

Forum List

Back