The Weaponization Of January 6

If that is the divisive, delusional dogma you need to cling to, so be it. Do you need to demonize all 81,268,924 Americans, 51.3% of the electorate, who preferred the Cry Baby Loser's opponent in the 2020 election?

Among those bête noire "leftists" that fester in your noggin:

Mitch McConnell (R) blames Trump for deadly Capitol riot
"The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president and other powerful people."

Kevin McCarthy (R) blames Trump for riot
The president bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters.”

Lindsey Graham (R) calls for prosecution of rioters
"Those who made this attack on our government need to be identified and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Their actions are repugnant to democracy."

Former Attorney General William Barr (R) said the violence at the Capitol building is “outrageous and despicable."

Please bear in mind that politics isn't the weird worship of one dude.
Indeed it's not. Good thing I don't worship any human being.

If your next brilliant retort is going to be YES YOU DO YOU WORSHIP TRUMP, surprise me. Don't. Because insisting I worship a man would be nothing but projection on your part.

Offer Sicknick died as a result of a series of strokes following the sustained attack by Trump goons, their chemically spraying outnumbered police valiantly defending democracy one of their criminal acts against the police.

The medical examiner, Francisco Diaz, indicated that "all that transpired" on January 6 "played a role in his condition."
"His entire life led up to his death!"

Genius. :rolleyes:

The investigation is not over yet but some certainly violated 18 U.S. Code § 2384 and could be charged...

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
ANY DAY NOW AAAAAANY DAAAAAY NOOOOOW

You reek of desperation.

LOLOL

Because I highlighted the relevant part so readers here would understand the part of the law I said they violated. Should I have accounted for those among us who are less competent to comprehend the reasoning for highlighting text?
Your opinion of what law was violated is worthless. You do understand that, don't you?

No. You probably don't.

And you're happy she was murdered, because she was a Trump supporter.

How very Soviet of you.
Murdered...?? :lmao:

She was shot for participating with a violent mob and leading them towards the House chamber, with members of Congress still inside, by attempting to breach a police barricade after being warned to get back. A justifiable shoot, not murder.

And of course I'm happy she is dead. You would be too if you didn't support traitors like Benedict Babbitt.

Your opinion of what law was violated is worthless. You do understand that, don't you?

No. You probably don't.
Ok, so you're on record as being incapable of understanding, "or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States"

Indeed it's not. Good thing I don't worship any human being.

If your next brilliant retort is going to be YES YOU DO YOU WORSHIP TRUMP, surprise me. Don't. Because insisting I worship a man would be nothing but projection on your part.
The cult of trumpery speaks for itself, despite their voices being distorted by ardent osculation upon the ponderous buttocks.

Seems like the the excuses were contrived by your ilk. One person was killed outright, and it wasn't by any protester.
Those that broke the law should be and have been charged. None for the sedition BS that your ilk is trying to push.
Not sure what your other bullshit is all about.

My "ilk" is the preponderance of patriotic Americans who support law and order over goon attacks upon a Congress attempting to officially recognize democracy and the electoral votes certified by all 50 states and DC.

Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 3.05.25 PM.png

The courts are currently in the process of assigning culpability based upon actual evidence -some of the goons, faced with that irrefutable evidence, having confessed, of course.

What a clown , that would be a stretch from the one person who knows the most on this subject, The medical Examiner. but your such a clown that you say you know better.
A cult's dogma dictates denial of all irrefutable evidence and all rational judgments based upon that evidence, regardless of who accepts it, if the truth does not accrue to the glory of their God Emperor. Consider these statement, on the record, of conservative Republicans in responsible positions with privileged insight into what went down on January 6, 2021:

Mitch McConnell (R) blames Trump for deadly Capitol riot
"The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president and other powerful people."

Kevin McCarthy (R) blames Trump for riot
“The president bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters.”

Lindsey Graham (R) calls for prosecution of rioters
"Those who made this attack on our government need to be identified and prosecuted
to the fullest extent of the law.
Their actions are repugnant to democracy."

Former Attorney General William Barr (R) said the violence at the Capitol building is
“outrageous and despicable."

Forum List

Back