The vacant seat number 666 in the European Parliament

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Without a deep understanding EU is run by satanists you will never understand right common occurrences
Below is the proof # 4,598 Europa is run by satanists

The Tower Building (named after the Tower of Babel) houses the Fifth Parliament of Europe. It is certainly a building of the Space Age. The seats are designed like the crew seats in the Star Trek space machines. The legislative amphitheater is arranged in a massive hemicircle and has 679 seats, each assigned to a particular lawmaker. For example, Seat 663 is assigned to Rep Souchet, 664 to Thomas-Mauro, 665 to Zizzner and 667 to Rep Cappato.

While these seats are allocated to Members, one seat remains unallocated and unoccupied. The number of that seat is 666. The relevant section of the seating-plan provided to each Member reads as follows:
660 Marchiani
661 Montfort
662 Quiero
663 Souchet
664 Thomas-Mauro
665 Zizzner
666 -------
667 Cappato
668 Turco
669 Bonino
670 Pannella
671 Dupuis
672 Della Vedova
Revelation 13:18 states: "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." That is 666.

Today this Scripture is being fulfilled before our very eyes. The Antichrist's seat will be occupied. The world awaits his full and final development. The Lord will destroy him by the spirit of His mouth (the Word of God) and by the brightness of His coming (2nd Thessalonians 2:8). The coming of the Lord draweth nigh.

The Brussels EU Parliament Building

The European Union (EU) parliament, consisting of 785 members, is in Brussels, Belgium. Quite magnificent, is it not? Interestingly, the seat numbered 666 is never occupied.

Perhaps they are leaving it open for someone special? ... The Antichrist!

tower_building-brussels_interior.jpg

So? Many buildings don’t have a 13th floor. That doesn’t make triskaidekaphobia anymore rational than the fear of 666, but some people are superstitious and accommodations are made for their peculiarities. :dunno:

So? Many buildings don’t have a 13th floor. That doesn’t make triskaidekaphobia anymore rational than the fear of 666, but some people are superstitious and accommodations are made for their peculiarities. :dunno:
I walk under ladders, allow black cats cross my path and have the number 666 on the back of my neck and 13 is my lucky number…

Baron would crap if I was the anti-Christ!

Forum List

Back