the TRUTH of inter-racial murder

blacks about 13% of the population...whites about 67%
white on black murders 234
black on white murders 514
..do you understand the math there???!!!!!!!!

cops have more to fear from blacks than vice versa
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.

In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
No one hears about “Black on [W]hite atrocities” because they are non-existent. These so-called “atrocities” are made up by guys like you to serve as strawman fallacies.

They are presented to deflect from and counter actual documented atrocities against Black people. Talk about projection!

If “Black on [W]hite atrocities” were based on factual information, they would be featured in every White-owned media in this country and beyond. From the New York Times to Brietbart, CNN to Fox Opinion News, leaders of the White community would be screaming for revenge attacks.

Instead they spend their ink and air time with celebrity gossip and defaming Black people lynched by police and vigilantes.
hahahhahahahahah--it's right there in the link --sorry pal
and we know blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
..I know the truth hurts you, Sparky, and Pen
Well why haven't they murdered you ?
right in the link there buddy--blacks murder whites at MUCH higher rates...and what the cops did wasn't even murder
Yes it was murder.
i saw the video ....and yes they killed MR Floyd ! and the poor man begged and suffered ! it was a cruel and slow death ! the cops involved must be prosecuted ! and the people have a right and should protest ! but they have no right to riot burn and loot ! protest peacefully ! dont distract or use the mans death as a reason to burn and loot to get free things .

yes look at the news ! the local news not the left wing msm that only covers the rare white on black crime!
Look. Whenever black folks do something wrong, everyone hears about it.

If gang violence heats up in America’s inner cities ? Front-page news. Unacceptably high dropout rates? Yep, you can read all about it. Drugs, crime, out-of-wedlock childbirth? Yes, yes, and more yes, as the media never tires of bringing negativity when it comes to blk ppl.

every murder is terrible but when it comes to violent crimes against another race blacks far outnumber whites !
Are you seriously trying to say that blk ppl have been more violent to whites than whites have to blks ?

and yes i know whites that were ganged up on beaten and robbed by blacks !
I dont believe you. Every white racist has a "blk ppl robbed me" story

Where did happen? Why did it happen ? How did it happen ? Stop lying.

and a friend of mines father was killed by a black man during a robbery ! and a personal friend of mine was murdered by three blacks during a robbery of his convenience store !
Have you got a link to this story ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
yes look at the news ! the local news not the left wing msm that only covers the rare white on black crime!
Look. Whenever black folks do something wrong, everyone hears about it.

If gang violence heats up in America’s inner cities ? Front-page news. Unacceptably high dropout rates? Yep, you can read all about it. Drugs, crime, out-of-wedlock childbirth? Yes, yes, and more yes, as the media never tires of bringing negativity when it comes to blk ppl.

every murder is terrible but when it comes to violent crimes against another race blacks far outnumber whites !
Are you seriously trying to say that blk ppl have been more violent to whites than whites have to blks ?

and yes i know whites that were ganged up on beaten and robbed by blacks !
I dont believe you. Every white racist has a "blk ppl robbed me" story

Where did happen? Why did it happen ? How did it happen ? Stop lying.

and a friend of mines father was killed by a black man during a robbery ! and a personal friend of mine was murdered by three blacks during a robbery of his convenience store !
Have you got a link to this story ?
no pal they didnt rob me ! i came from the wrong side of the tracks .....and i had a reputation that discouraged anyone from trying to make me a victim ...but i tell you the Truth ..... and i also know many black people that are good and kind and generous .... i come from an area with a large black population ... and i also know some of the meanest cruelest evil people that happen to be white ... trust me when i say that evil comes in all shades ! i know white people that are as dangerous as any gang member walking ... i also know good loving caring white and black people that would never hurt someone because of their skin color ! yes their are bad white and black people but their are also good white and black people .

I may be wrong (of course!), but I have noticed that when Caucasians murder other Caucasians, they usually murder family or friends.

On the other hand, I have noticed that when people of a certain non-Caucasian group murder Caucasians, the victims are usually innocent bystanders who did not know the perpetrator(s).
Wrong.

Can we stop the dishonesty? Interracial killings are rare. The argument here is disingenuous. 4 is twice than 2 and it is upon such low numbers these racists are making a claim. In 2018 there were 6570 murders, 514 were blacks killing whites, That's 7.8 percent. Whites killed 238 blacks. So you can claim this, but the numbers are so low that the truth reveals that blacks just aren't killing all that many whites. In contrast 2677 whites were killed by another white.

Tipsycatlover
fbi crime stats

Ok. Show me a link then. Show me the website you got that picture from. Or did you create it on Corel draw ?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Tipsycatlover
At least blacks enjoy beating up whites. Especially helpless ones

Woman had a knife and was stabbing blk ppl. She got off lightly.

Plus she can walk. She's not disabled.

• Thanks
EZKVWuUUMAUMHIP.jpeg.jpg

blacks about 13% of the population...whites about 67%
white on black murders 234
black on white murders 514
..do you understand the math there???!!!!!!!!

cops have more to fear from blacks than vice versa
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.

In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
No one hears about “Black on [W]hite atrocities” because they are non-existent. These so-called “atrocities” are made up by guys like you to serve as strawman fallacies.

They are presented to deflect from and counter actual documented atrocities against Black people. Talk about projection!

If “Black on [W]hite atrocities” were based on factual information, they would be featured in every White-owned media in this country and beyond. From the New York Times to Brietbart, CNN to Fox Opinion News, leaders of the White community would be screaming for revenge attacks.

Instead they spend their ink and air time with celebrity gossip and defaming Black people lynched by police and vigilantes.
hahahhahahahahah--it's right there in the link --sorry pal
and we know blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
..I know the truth hurts you, Sparky, and Pen
Well why haven't they murdered you ?
right in the link there buddy--blacks murder whites at MUCH higher rates...and what the cops did wasn't even murder
Yes it was murder.
i saw the video ....and yes they killed MR Floyd ! and the poor man begged and suffered ! it was a cruel and slow death ! the cops involved must be prosecuted ! and the people have a right and should protest ! but they have no right to riot burn and loot ! protest peacefully ! dont distract or use the mans death as a reason to burn and loot to get free things .
Mr Floyd killed himself...you start trouble--you get trouble

So how about the police? Are you saying its understandable if a police kills a black person.
At times, it indeed is.

In self defense only.
No you moron, in defense of the public too.
Was George Floyd and threat to the public??
.....yes---you think these jackasses commit ONE crime and stop?? they go on to more horrible crimes

New Topics

Forum List

Back