The Tide Pod Generation Comes Up with a New One

Tide podders and fire challengers are invariably Democrats. Sensible families don't produce children like that. And yes, they can vote. I'm not sure whether they're allowed to wear their antifa masks to the polls or not.

Hmmm....setting yourself on fire so you can be filmed and post your self immolation online.
I can't wait for the dynamite challenge to come along and pare down the morons in our midst
before they reach adulthood, if they ever do.

Hmmm....setting yourself on fire so you can be filmed and post your self immolation online.
I can't wait for the dynamite challenge to come along and pare down the morons in our midst
before they reach adulthood, if they ever do.
Dumb and dumber rule

This is the generation the Left say we must allow to create national policy and be allowed to vote as minors.

Boy, 12, Hospitalized With Second-Degree Burns He Suffered Doing 'Fire Challenge'

Behold the consequences of a world nearly devoid of WWII Veterans. They were an anchor to reality of sorts for tens of millions of American youth—as fathers, grand and great grandfathers. Who is anchoring down these children of today? Who is/will ground them in reality necessary for survival? Good question.

Forum List

Back