The Tea Party Crashers: They came, they saw, they failed

How often did Lefties call Bush a Chimp?

Yeah because the left would NEVER do anything untoward when we are talking about the president! :tongue:

143-4350_IMG.JPG
143-4360_IMG.JPG

Rioters burning Bush in effigy and the American flag following the post-election rally on November 3, 2004.

118-1853_IMG.JPG

Protester taking a break in the parade following the March 20, 2004 rally.

9-11_=_Reichstag_banner2.jpg

Banner at the February 16, 2003 rally.

118-1867_IMG.JPG

One of the floats in the parade following the March 20, 2004 rally.

IMG_2349.JPG

Woman fully exercising her freedom of speech at the anti-war rally on September 24, 2005.

155-5568_IMG.JPG

T-shirt design at Ward Churchill's appearance in San Francisco's Women's Building on March 25, 2005.

IMG_2453.JPG

Spelling-challenged canine protester at the anti-war rally on September 24, 2005.

120-2044_IMG.JPG

Bush being lynched in effigy at the "Insurgence Solidarity March" on April 10, 2004.

zombietime

Now realize that those are from all over the world and not JUST ONE GROUP which is what the tea party is.

You can not take ALL people of the world and then compare them to the Tea party.

We dont take signs white supremists rallys and claim they were from te party rallys now do we?

Uh oh!

The left are racist! This proves it!

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

IMG_0850.JPG

Some LaRouchite cult members showed up with Obama-Hitler signs. Will the Left now be accused of bigotry, intolerance and hate crimes because someone who showed up at their rally put a Hitler mustache on the President? Signs point to "No."
San Francisco "Anti-War" Rally: The New Communist/Truth/Jihad Alliance

Bwahahaa!

If those guys showing up at tea parties proves tea party racism, then them showing up at a left wing rally proves the same thing.

Live by the spin, die by the spin liberals!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How often did Lefties call Bush a Chimp?

Yeah because the left would NEVER do anything untoward when we are talking about the president! :tongue:

143-4350_IMG.JPG
143-4360_IMG.JPG

Rioters burning Bush in effigy and the American flag following the post-election rally on November 3, 2004.

118-1853_IMG.JPG

Protester taking a break in the parade following the March 20, 2004 rally.

9-11_=_Reichstag_banner2.jpg

Banner at the February 16, 2003 rally.

118-1867_IMG.JPG

One of the floats in the parade following the March 20, 2004 rally.

IMG_2349.JPG

Woman fully exercising her freedom of speech at the anti-war rally on September 24, 2005.

155-5568_IMG.JPG

T-shirt design at Ward Churchill's appearance in San Francisco's Women's Building on March 25, 2005.

IMG_2453.JPG

Spelling-challenged canine protester at the anti-war rally on September 24, 2005.

120-2044_IMG.JPG

Bush being lynched in effigy at the "Insurgence Solidarity March" on April 10, 2004.

zombietime

Now realize that those are from all over the world and not JUST ONE GROUP which is what the tea party is.

You can not take ALL people of the world and then compare them to the Tea party.

We dont take signs white supremists rallys and claim they were from te party rallys now do we?

Oh what hypocrisy.

I could say the same thing about those supposed signs the left has been trotting out here for the tea party.

They come from all over and amount to less than 10 signs. But THEY prove racism?????

Live by the spin, then die by the spin liberals.

You don't like it, don't bring it, because believe me, I can't bring it back!

No you idiot you can not compare the two.

We are talking about ONE organized group.

Now go get your comparisons from ONE other organized group.

One group or we get to call KKK rallys tea party events just like you taking pictures from everywhere in the world.

Nice try, but the tea party is NOT one organized group.

I'm a part of the tea party and I don't belong to a group! The tea party does not have one president, one VP.

It's just people showing up at events.

No matter how you spin it, it doesn't work.

And I gave the urls for those signs. They are NOT from all over the world. Most came from San Francisco. You see any other language on those signs but English? Nice try. You can run away now.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Yeah.............only the real dummies buy this racist crap from the k00ks. Even liberal TV people are laughing at this stuff.............

But I will say, looking back, I think what really ignited the Tea Party movement was last summer when Obama instantly became the most racially devisive president in US history. Remember the Cambridge incident????????????????????

Obamapnaltation.jpg

America instantly recognized this as Obama's loathing of white America!!!! Within days, his poll number started permanently tanking!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Last edited:
Yeah.............only the real dummies buy this racist crap from the k00ks. Even liberal TV people are laughing at this stuff.............

But I will say, looking back, I think what really ignited the Tea Party movement was last summer when Obama instantly became the most racially devisive president in US history. Remember the Cambridge incident????????????????????

Obamapnaltation.jpg

America instantly recognized this as Obama's loathing of white America!!!! Within days, his poll number started permanently tanking!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

I don't think that had anything to do with it. Rick Santelli spurred the tea party movement, but it was Obama's healthcare takeover that got people angry and got the ball rolling.

I'm a part of the tea party and I don't belong to a group! The tea party does not have one president, one VP.

And I gave the urls for those signs. They are NOT from all over the world. Most came from San Francisco.

BULLSHIT!

You are ONE group and when you have a tea party rally and act like racists you get the blame for not correcting your own image by kicking out the crazies.

I have no way of kicking out the crazies from some german protest againt Bush now do I?

Just like a KKK rally is not your tea partys responsibility.

If you are going to claim I am responsible for some asshole in Prauge I am going to claim you are responsible for some white power rally, its only fair .

One group or we get to call KKK rallys tea party events just like you taking pictures from everywhere in the world.

I gave the url for those signs. Most come from San Francisco, NOT all over the world as you try to spin.

You see any other language on those signs but English? Nice try!

I don't think that had anything to do with it. Rick Santelli spurred the tea party movement, but it was Obama's healthcare takeover that got people angry and got the ball rolling.

It was the Stimulus bill that ignited the first protests.

And I gave the urls for those signs. They are NOT from all over the world. Most came from San Francisco.

BULLSHIT!

You are ONE group and when you have a tea party rally and fact like racists you get the blame for not correcting your won image by kicking out the crazies.

I have no way of kicking out the crazies from some german protest againt Bush now do I?

If you are going to claim I am responsible for some asshole in Prauge I jam going to claim you are responsible for some white power rally, its only fair .

No I'm sorry. Just because YOU insist we be indentified that way doesn't mean it's true.

We are all Americans, but that doesn't mean we are all one group. There are many groups within the US.

Same goes for the tea party

The tea party is NOT one organization, or one group. Like I said. I'm tea party, but I've never talked to anyone in an "organization."

We just get info from websites where there will be a town hall or a rally and show up.

You just can't stand that's true, because it defeats your spin.

BULLSHIT!

You are ONE group and when you have a tea party rally and fact like racists you get the blame for not correcting your won image by kicking out the crazies.

If you are going to claim I am responsible for some asshole in Prauge I jam going to claim you are responsible for some white power rally, its only fair .

No I'm sorry. Just because YOU insist we be indentified that way doesn't mean it's true.

We are all Americans, but that doesn't mean we are all one group. There are many groups within the US.

The tea party is NOT one organization, or one group. Like I said. I'm tea party, but I've never talked to anyone in an "organization."

We just get info from websites where there will be a town hall or a rally and show up.

DEAR LYING IDIOT!

At a tea party rally you are all tea party people.

For fucks sake have one shread of honesty left in you.

Obamapnaltation.jpg

Oh there is no doubt that the Cambridge event had an effect on independent whites who have since joined the tea party movement. That Obama instantly took the side of the black guy causing him to chastize a police department in New England suddenly made independents think about Reverand Wright etc............the talk of black theology was viewed up to that time as far right propaganda. That all changed at that summer press conference ( see photo above)
Indeed............these same people had already come to view him as a far left guy, but that gigantic foul up by Obama had a huge impact. Its just that alot of people will never admit it in our PC culture!!!:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
BULLSHIT!

DEAR LYING IDIOT!

At a tea party rally you are all tea party people.

For fucks sake have one shread of honesty left in you.

Yeah, you are reduced to a profanity laced tirade. Boy you suuuuuuuuure prove you are right, that way. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry but you interview those people at those tea parties. They are Democrats, Independents, Republicans. White, black, hispanic.

There are all kinds of people there. But keep on throwing a tantrum. All you are proving is your fear and frustration with the tea party and that you can't legitimately smear them.

:lol::lol::lol:

Obamapnaltation.jpg

Oh there is no doubt that the Cambridge event had an effect on independent whites who have since joined the tea party movement. That Obama instantly took the side of the black guy causing him to chastize a police department in New England suddenly made independents think about Reverand Wright etc............
Indeed............these same people had already come to view him as a far left guy, but that gigantic foul up by Obama had a huge impact. Its just that alot of people will never admit it in our PC culture!!!:eusa_whistle:

I'm sorry but I can't agree. I really didn't care.

Of course he Obama a knee jerk on that one. I don't care if he does a 100 knee jerks like that. I care that he spins my great grandkids into bankruptcy long before they are born.

Forum List

Back