Zone1 The State of "White" Racism in America Today

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
I wanted to extract a salient paragraph or two to introduce this link, but I could not do it. Every paragraph is true, important, and begs to be broadcast to everyone living in this country, which is a gift to the world...which is why so many people from around the world want to come here.

Read it and learn.

I wanted to extract a salient paragraph or two to introduce this link, but I could not do it. Every paragraph is true, important, and begs to be broadcast to everyone living in this country, which is a gift to the world...which is why so many people from around the world want to come here.

Read it and learn.

Excellent article.

I especially liked his (correct) observation that it is not racism, but CULTURE, that accounts for differences in outcome. The sad thing is that anyone who points this out will be the target of woke fury, as they scream “racist” to silence the truth.

For example, I once made the unforgivable mistake of suggesting that blacks would do better if they were to model themselves after another EXTREMELY persecuted minority: the Jews.

For this group, despite millennia of such bigotry that it culminated in the Holocaust, still have succeeded - and succeeded above average. Two very strong values in the Jewish culture are a major focus on education and learning, and children only after marriage.

Well! That got the ire of blacks and their woke leftist enablers so furious that they not only did the usual - screeching Raaaaacist! - but any further references to Jews and their above-average successes were disallowed in this subforum. (That rule apparently has been lifted.)

This is hate propaganda that's intended to make the situation even worse. America is simply devoid of any solutions for the race problem, other than force by gun and increasing police brutality.

As an outside observer, I make no attempt to lay the blame more on the political right or the political left. Racism in America crosses political bounds.

The only distinction possible to mention is the prevalence of racism in the American south.

Excellent article.

I especially liked his (correct) observation that it is not racism, but CULTURE, that accounts for differences in outcome. The sad thing is that anyone who points this out will be the target of woke fury, as they scream “racist” to silence the truth.

For example, I once made the unforgivable mistake of suggesting that blacks would do better if they were to model themselves after another EXTREMELY persecuted minority: the Jews.

For this group, despite millennia of such bigotry that it culminated in the Holocaust, still have succeeded - and succeeded above average. Two very strong values in the Jewish culture are a major focus on education and learning, and children only after marriage.

Well! That got the ire of blacks and their woke leftist enablers so furious that they not only did the usual - screeching Raaaaacist! - but any further references to Jews and their above-average successes were disallowed in this subforum. (That rule apparently has been lifted.)
The most vile of racists are the ones that obsess over the accusations.

Let's see who else we can drag out of their closets!

Only 1srelluc has so far shown support for segregation.

The only solution to racism against blacks is their emigration back to Africa. "East is east..." and all that.

The most vile of racists are the ones that obsess over the accusations.

Let's see who else we can drag out of their closets!

Only 1srelluc has so far shown support for segregation.
That’s not true. The ones who most obsess over the accusations are the ones undeserving of them.

But….right on cue….another arrogant leftist jumps in to call me a vile racist.

Yes, of course people want to come here because they know they will be treated fairly.... more so than in the place they came from. And yes we are not a through and through inherently racist country but the Left will always try to take examples of Single Bigoted and racist incidents to prove that we are, by using the news media.

Read it and learn.

An excellent take on the state of Critical Theory (Woke) in our country today.

Racism is such a small problem in America today that the left has to spend billions of dollars to keep it ginned up.

As long as we equate 'Equity", or equality of outcome, as the defining of what racism is, we'll never be free of the abusive issue.

Read it and learn.

Come here to USMB?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Read it and learn.

Racism is "manufactured"? Really? Is that your point? "We owe blacks nothing!"

Why did you start a thread like this in a zone 1 forum?

This is hate propaganda that's intended to make the situation even worse. America is simply devoid of any solutions for the race problem, other than force by gun and increasing police brutality.

As an outside observer, I make no attempt to lay the blame more on the political right or the political left. Racism in America crosses political bounds.

The only distinction possible to mention is the prevalence of racism in the American south.
We don't care what foreigners think. Never have.

Here's a story where it is very likely that a "white" police officer killed a Black man. When you hear the claims by BLM and their fellow travelers about police seeking out and killing Black men, keep this instance in mind.

He richly deserved to die at the hands of police. But he still pads that number, doesn't he?

The "founding principles were based on racist beliefs. And a thread full of white racists denying the existence of current white racist is the ultimate example of the state of white racism in America today.

Here's a story where it is very likely that a "white" police officer killed a Black man. When you hear the claims by BLM and their fellow travelers about police seeking out and killing Black men, keep this instance in mind.

He richly deserved to die at the hands of police. But he still pads that number, doesn't he?
No, we don't need to keep some situation cherrypicked by a white racist in mind when we talk about the police killing of blacks.

Jordan Woods did a ten-year study of police stops, and it is considered one of the most in-depth studies on this issue. The findings were published in 2019 and are available at the Michigan Law Review repository website. Here are his words:

“To summarize, the findings do not support the dominant danger narrative surrounding routine traffic stops. Based on a conservative estimate, I found that the rate for a felonious killing of an officer during a routine traffic stop for a traffic violation was only 1 in every 6.5 million stops. The rate for an assault that results in serious injury to an officer was only 1 in every 361,111 stops. Finally, the rate for an assault (whether it results in officer injury or not) was only 1 in every 6,959 stops. Less conservative estimates suggest that these rates may be much lower. In addition, the vast majority (over 98%) of the evaluated cases in the study resulted in no or minor injuries to the officers. Further, only a very small percentage of cases (about 3%) involved violence against officers in which a gun or knife was used or found at the scene, and the overwhelming majority of those cases resulted in no or minor injuries to an officer. Less than 1% of the evaluated cases involved guns or knives and resulted in serious injury to or the felonious killing of an officer.”
This is what needs to be kept in mind.

Forum List

Back