The Sherrod mess could get interesting

[But, NAACP had the entire tape "Having reviewed the full tape, spoken to Ms. Sherrod, and most importantly heard the testimony of the white farmers mentioned in this story, we now believe the organization that edited the documents did so with the intention of deceiving millions of Americans. I apologized to Ms. Sherrod, clearly a commited and selfless public servant, who had been unfairly maligned..."

Link HERE

The organization that editted the tape? They know who editted the tape? And it's a whole organization?

Who are they accusing?

Fox?
Breitbart? (Is he really an organization?)
The Tea party?

I'm most curious what evidence they have.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You people would defend anything these scumbags did.

Brietbart has a history of accepting edited tape and making it news that ends up making anyone who touts it as truth look like an asshole.

Fox fell for it again, how could they be so fucking stupid?

They are not stupid are they?

they orcahstrated a false story about RACE to keep the pics of Obama signing a finacial reform bill off the front pages.

Fox may be many things biut stupid they are not.

Hell they sued journalists for the right to LIE to their viewers and won the case.

What about the NAACP? They fell for it too, didn't they? Shall we sue them? Call them stupid?

I watched the whole video and I still think she is a racist and she hates rich people.

And she sucks at her job because Georgia farmers are no better off. They still barely get by, mostly by government welfare.

Blacks still hate whites and the rich and will until we stop putting up with it out of white guilt. Jeezus.

I'm still watching the video. Andrew's caregiver called in sick today so I don't have 45 minutes to spare, I'm just watching it in snipits. I can say that this latest snipit is calling the republicans racist saying they are against healthcare because we have a black president, well that's the gist of it though not the exact words. Seems to me, she's still a racist, though she did finally help that white farmer.

She's right about it not being about race but about being rich vs poor but then she goes on to claim that republicans are doing what they are doing because we have a black president. How is that not racism? She basically just contradicted her own words.

Breitbart did it

You see...in a court of law, you need evidence beyond a reasonable doubt

In the court of Public Opinion you need motive, oportunity and a history of having done it in the past

I'm willing to give Breitbart the same burden of proof he gave Sherrod

In other words, you want to condemn him based on no evidence whatsoever.

I intend to give him the same amount of consideration he gave to Sherrod

Sherrod was guilty until she proved her innocence

Breitbart did it. Show me a tape to prove he didn't

Logical fallacy of asking someone to prove the negative.

Breitbart pretty much admitted it in the Hannity interview. He claims he want to show the audiences reaction; he was not out to "get Sherrod" That's been posted several times. He is "out" for the NAACP. That, he admits. And Ms Sherrod was caught in the crossfire. But like Misty; I still believe she is a racist. Doesn't mean she should lose her job; just not get rich off her 15 mins of fame.

Breitbart pretty much admitted it in the Hannity interview. He claims he want to show the audiences reaction; he was not out to "get Sherrod" That's been posted several times. He is "out" for the NAACP. That, he admits. And Ms Sherrod was caught in the crossfire. But like Misty; I still believe she is a racist. Doesn't mean she should lose her job; just not get rich off her 15 mins of fame.

Breitbart foolishly stooped to the level of the NAACP in his attempt to retaliate in response to their racist claims against the TPM. My concern has never been that the TPM is riddled with racists, but I do worry that people across the spectrum are breeding more animosity than ever towards one another based on the constant accusations, and desire to label entire groups of people in a negative fashion. The worst among us are hoping that we live up to such expectations.

I predict that, classy lady that she is, Ms. Sherrod will shake her head, resume her position and keep on truckin'.

I don't see how it could help but hurt her feelers that ANYONE could have thought she was a racist after that speech,

but she's also one smart cookie that is big enough to take some nonsense for what it was:

a TERRIBLE misunderstanding.

And yes, I'll eat shit, but NOT die, if I'm wrong! ;)

The organization that editted the tape? They know who editted the tape? And it's a whole organization?

Who are they accusing?

Fox?
Breitbart? (Is he really an organization?)
The Tea party?

I'm most curious what evidence they have.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You people would defend anything these scumbags did.

Brietbart has a history of accepting edited tape and making it news that ends up making anyone who touts it as truth look like an asshole.

Fox fell for it again, how could they be so fucking stupid?

They are not stupid are they?

they orcahstrated a false story about RACE to keep the pics of Obama signing a finacial reform bill off the front pages.

Fox may be many things biut stupid they are not.

Hell they sued journalists for the right to LIE to their viewers and won the case.

What about the NAACP? They fell for it too, didn't they? Shall we sue them? Call them stupid?

You can't do that...then you would be a racist.:lol:

I watched the whole video and I still think she is a racist and she hates rich people.

And she sucks at her job because Georgia farmers are no better off. They still barely get by, mostly by government welfare.

Blacks still hate whites and the rich and will until we stop putting up with it out of white guilt. Jeezus.

Right. She's responsible for the plight of all Georgia farmers.

That's one of the most stupid things I've heard yet.

Jeezus.:cuckoo:

It just adds fodder to the left's only tactic left [Since they have Lost the Economic Debate, and others] to paint the Conservatives with, and that is the Dog-Eared Race Card. it's all they have left...and shame that it too is based on lies, innuendo by the same party that wishes to keep their 'Groups' on the Plantation for their good and that of their rascist Party apparatus.

I predict that, classy lady that she is, Ms. Sherrod will shake her head, resume her position and keep on truckin'.

I don't see how it could help but hurt her feelers that ANYONE could have thought she was a racist after that speech,

but she's also one smart cookie that is big enough to take some nonsense for what it was:

I am glad she learned from her experience with the white farmer, but I still disagree with the idea that anyone is treating Obama the way he is because he's black as she claims the reps are doing. That alone tells me that she's not completely over her racism. She does have some good reasons to be racist, but then again, is the really any good reason to be racist? You have to accept that there's good and bad in all peoples.

She should not have lost her job and she should have stuck by her guns when they "asked" her to resign. This would have ended completely differently and I think I could respect her a lot more. Whoever is responsible for putting this "snipet" on the web should never be allowed to post anything ever again, and if he/she/it is in the media, that person should be fired.

I send out my own apology to Sherrod...and I'm sorry I rushed to judgment. I should know better.

So carrying signs arround that show Obama as a witch dr with a bone through his nose is not racism?

Breitbart foolishly stooped to the level of the NAACP in his attempt to retaliate in response to their racist claims against the TPM. My concern has never been that the TPM is riddled with racists, but I do worry that people across the spectrum are breeding more animosity than ever towards one another based on the constant accusations, and desire to label entire groups of people in a negative fashion. The worst among us are hoping that we live up to such expectations.

Where did the NAACP alter tape to make brietbart look bad?

Posting the truth about someone is not the same as putting out lies

I am glad she learned from her experience with the white farmer, butI still disagree with the idea that anyone is treating Obama the way he is because he's black as she claims the reps are doing . That alone tells me that she's not completely over her racism. She does have some good reasons to be racist, but then again, is the really any good reason to be racist? You have to accept that there's good and bad in all peoples.

She should not have lost her job and she should have stuck by her guns when they "asked" her to resign. This would have ended completely differently and I think I could respect her a lot more. Whoever is responsible for putting this "snipet" on the web should never be allowed to post anything ever again, and if he/she/it is in the media, that person should be fired.

I send out my own apology to Sherrod...and I'm sorry I rushed to judgment. I should know better.

You claimed there wasnt ANYONE treating him the way they do because hes black.

You were and are dead wrong

I am glad she learned from her experience with the white farmer, butI still disagree with the idea that anyone is treating Obama the way he is because he's black as she claims the reps are doing . That alone tells me that she's not completely over her racism. She does have some good reasons to be racist, but then again, is the really any good reason to be racist? You have to accept that there's good and bad in all peoples.

You claimed there wasnt ANYONE treating him the way they do because hes black.

You were and are dead wrong

Shut up with your self righteousness, I've seen so many out right lies from you that it is sickening.

Where did the NAACP alter tape to make brietbart look bad?

Posting the truth about someone is not the same as putting out lies

RIF, you stupid fucking bitch.

Forum List

Back