The scope of white supremacy...what is the end goal of the blacks?

Does anyone dispute the end result of multiculturalism? It will be America's undoing. I never used to think this way, but the evidence is undeniable. THEY don't belong here. THEY need to find what works for them, elsewhere.

I don't give a damn what happens in Chicago unless whites are victimized by these creatures.
I have been on occasion reading this post time and again when I click into the thread. It brings sadness.

I'm just not there yet, and hope to never be. It's too extreme for me. You certainly have a point and basis for believing some of it. I just don't think it is being fair to the percentage.. whatever percentage that may be.. of good minorities. You are using the full spectrum of multiculturalism too, which is certainly not something that can be agreed on.

I don't think we are to the point of concluding end results. I think America is stronger than you think, but granted, that opinion could drastically change if Biden/Harris are victorious.

We should support a domestic terrorist organization? Sure, if you say so.

I certainly supported the Black Panthers back in the day ... big black man packin' semi-automatic heat was cool ...
I thought shooting a pistol at President Ford's face was a bit over the line ... but no worse that what I did to Nicaragua ...

If you think it's okay for police to break the law, that's your affair ... if they do break the law, they need to be punished ... they don't get an extra-Constitutional pass just because they wear a badge ...

And please quote the US law that defines "domestic terrorist organization" ... ha ha ha ... one that hasn't been struck down by the courts ...
my goodness, man, if shooting Ford was no worse than what you did to Nicaragua, I shudder to think what you must have done.

Does anyone dispute the end result of multiculturalism? It will be America's undoing. I never used to think this way, but the evidence is undeniable. THEY don't belong here. THEY need to find what works for them, elsewhere.

I don't give a damn what happens in Chicago unless whites are victimized by these creatures.
WE belong here way more than you do. If not for us there would be no "here".

View attachment 385181

Below is a short audio on multicultural congregations from NPR. It discusses what white supremacy means to a black person.

If you don't want to listen to audio, this quote from the story sums up a black's view of white supremacy.

"I came to a point where I realized that, you know, these multiracial churches, just because they're multiracial, doesn't mean they have somehow escaped white supremacy," she says. "Being diverse doesn't mean that white people are not going to still be in charge and run things."

I guess it boils down to a favorite saying of blacks...if it is white...it ain't right.

Another tool of the woke is pushing toxic whiteness.

View attachment 385194

Since anything that is white run to a black, is white supremacy, what is the end goal of the blacks?
My end goal would be racist whites getting out of the way. How that takes place is up to whites.

Forum List

Back